Wilod LV.8 Nomad
Jul 17, 2020, 01:38 AM 227 read

Agh, it’s raining (5) stars!

FORUM

I don’t need/can’t use such a glut of 5* child’s, but I don’t want to throw away good/powerful child’s. How do you the people know/choose the good child’s to use, and the HOR fodder? Any tips and child recommendations are very much appreciated.

Comment 4

• Vague Essence LV.20 S Jul 17, 2020, 02:30 AM

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com here you can check what the best childs are, and even if anyone is low tier I still keep some for their designs. Glad to hear at least someone is getting a bunch of 5 stars haha

• Wilod LV.8 Nomad Jul 17, 2020, 06:19 AM

Thank you very much for your help. When I had a handful of 5*’s I was thrilled to raise them all, but I realized after getting more that I can’t do them all.

• Wilod LV.8 Nomad Jul 17, 2020, 06:21 AM

Are child’s from HOR all good quality. I wouldn’t want to trade a few 5*’s for another “meh” child.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 18, 2020, 12:22 PM

In HoR you can click on the childs icon and change it to whatever child you like. Observe the image and see the different childs in my HoR.

As for yesterday it rained 5☆ childs for me too and I currently have 12 of them for HoR.

The plan is to hold them, then next month when I get the new childs I can add them to HoR.

So yeah, put which childs you want in HoR.

Home