SharckSLZ LV.8 Nomad
Jul 18, 2020, 07:41 AM 238 read

Collab question.

FORUM

Is there a way to get the child's from the collaboration events? I happened to have missed the Catherine event, so i was wondering.

Comment 10

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 18, 2020, 08:41 AM

no. finite window ,once closed, no more .

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jul 18, 2020, 08:43 AM

i want new collab

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 18, 2020, 10:22 AM

There's many ways for it to go wrong.
    By the way, you would like some of the same, right? A collab means a few new Childs, equipment and some scenarios? Or would it be fine as an event that leaves behind only cosmetic new content?

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jul 18, 2020, 10:22 AM

many way?

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 18, 2020, 10:45 AM

Bad story, unbalanced Childs, even more people asking "can I have a previous collab stuff".
    The schedule might be packed already (too much would be happening in the game with an addition of a collab), though it comes to KR-vs-Global obscure policies.

• ❥ Yui~ chan ✿ Ai ❥ LV.26 Midnight Kiss Jul 18, 2020, 10:49 AM

new childs, new story. is there a collab that you don't like?

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 19, 2020, 01:59 AM

I'm reluctant to go there, not being a paying customer. I don't recall liking any collab story. I remember being dumbstruck with the bad quality of the "story" put forth in Kemono Friends event.

I had seen the Hatsune Miku (snow princess) awakening scenarios, not impressed. I had seen Kasumi awakening scenarios, in which the attempts to be heartwarming fell short due to lack of basis for such development. Both are characters I'm not really familiar with, can't emphasize to enjoy anything. More scaringly, the stories don't look like something one could enjoy even if acquainted with those characters.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 18, 2020, 12:50 PM

if it a licensing issue or time and resources , I wish they would at least do a mini colab like was street fighter w just child's ,only maybe something from project Nikke since they own those rights

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 20, 2020, 03:02 AM

The game's still under development so there's little benefit to do the collab now. However, I expect some kind of event on the DC side once the game is released.

• SuperSonico LV.15 Chief Jul 18, 2020, 07:04 PM

If community starts to full-scale pressure the devs about making a come back collab, it will return. Other games have ocasionally collab return. It is 100% up to devs.

Home