Q_Roi LV.22 Link
Jul 23, 2020, 09:35 PM 326 read

Level up Billy.. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ซ

FORUM

Just opened the game.. and just used every extra child from the pull to level up billy ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Was it a good idea to use them for leveling up? Or should i use them to extract onyx? Either way~ she's old enough and now level 44 ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜ looking HOT! ๐Ÿฅฐ Annie ๐Ÿคญ ahem.. yup she's cute! Thank you wonderful artist (who ever created her) for creating her for this game

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Level up Billy.. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ซ image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Level up Billy.. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ซ image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Level up Billy.. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ซ image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Level up Billy.. ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ซ image 8

Comment 11

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 23, 2020, 10:11 PM

I was over 200+ childs and exchanged them for onyx. I'm raising Annie, she's +3 now.

EDIT:

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 23, 2020, 11:16 PM

4 copies ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ give me some annie..

holy sheeps! for some reason everytime i thing about the word annie i start to think about the song of annie? the tomorrow tomorrow kind of song ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜–

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 24, 2020, 12:44 AM

2 from guarantee banner and 2 from HoR.

60,000+ crystals spent, and yes I bought the prism.

I'm pretty spent on gold and I wanted to review Jacheongbi but I need maybe 6 million to level her SC.

See ? Onyx.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 23, 2020, 09:51 PM

Perhaps way more frugal would be to set aside a place for her in an exploration team, as well as in the team that clears story dungeons for daily mission, and dump into her evolution blob childs except non-water five stars, provided some other child needs levelling.

In my case, it's some 27k crystal spent without getting any Annies, by the way. Got Ressurected Frej from free daily (single child) summon, Thetis and Pan from giveaway tickets.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 23, 2020, 09:55 PM

And HoR Hildr from 32.5%-restoration.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 23, 2020, 10:02 PM

not feeling to do HoR unless a good event.

also not that interested to play seriously but im in for the grind for HoR child fodders and some daily events as long as i get crystals for the day im good

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 23, 2020, 10:09 PM

Don't forget the 1000 gold box from the shop. It's a steal even if not the best prize comes out

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 23, 2020, 11:10 PM

I'd like to make it a habit from now on! I'll try to check those stuff every update or change occur thanks for the heads up! free stuff enough to make a pull i hope!

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jul 23, 2020, 11:30 PM

as a thanks.. not sure if you are interested? but i just saw @ the play store that they're having a collab event for 7deadly sins.. it is attack on titan. just sharing cause i just stumbled upon on it.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jul 23, 2020, 11:16 PM

it's ok so long as feel was worth it, if you don't need onyx or need them for Evomats, then sure why not

• Dgrayclock LV.20 Monster Jul 24, 2020, 08:08 AM

I lvl up anni first cuz her skin is ....letโ€™s say adequate

Home