Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Jul 24, 2020, 09:21 AM 535 read

A Whinny Ranty Rant

FORUM

Temporarily I reckon, but it's now. My presentation. Sent in my presumably elite party, and I haven't even come close to 1 shotting this boss.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Whinny Ranty Rant image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Whinny Ranty Rant image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Whinny Ranty Rant image 4

Just to get it out of the way, for those of you astonished at this much progress being done in 12 hours into the Ragna Season. Yes, this is pay to win. Maybe around $500ish today ! And I bought 1 copy of her. The cheaper one, though tbh it would have been cheaper to just buy twice, but at least I got a shit ton of onyx in the process. Moving on. So. I need to figure out what needs to be done. First world Class "A" emergency here. - Annie wants to use slide skill and she should as it hits harder, but she needs better cooldown. Chang'e is actually better at speed buffing than Mona but I probably should keep Mona because of the %15 weak point skill damage buff. Might try genetic Mona Chang'e party. The boss's debuff is so gentle it really doesn't seem to be doing much at all, so maybe fire Wodan ? Can't be. Lisa, Wodan, Annie.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Whinny Ranty Rant image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Whinny Ranty Rant image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - A Whinny Ranty Rant image 8

At this point double edge sword is questionable as in, is it working ? Id say yes it is, but 85% positive. Will have to go ahead and test a party without Neptune, though charge speed will take a massive hit, not, cause Wodan has that but it's random and not as good. Might settle anyway. Annie can pretty much heal herself it seems but that'll cost us 1 swipe attack, which is at a time discount considering tap goes directly to charge. Anyway, if you read this entire drama saga thanks, and if you stumble accross a solution before I do let me know.

Comment 7

• K1ng_9 LV.10 Nintendo 64 Jul 24, 2020, 10:07 AM

Mee too
    RUBBISH Annie

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 24, 2020, 09:44 AM

Zero equipment options? There are options adding to attack, and ignore defense.
    Is Wodan the third to Drive?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 24, 2020, 10:08 AM

Tried her as third, i find Annie's 3rd drive more effective. Wodan's drive grants frenzy which has to do with speed i think

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Jul 24, 2020, 11:07 AM

Wodan's drive has two buffs and one does give speed. But frenzy itself grants invincibility (impervious to any form of damage and clears all current debuffs) and increases ATK by a massive percentage to the ally with the highest ATK (lowest HP and two allies for Metis but less ATK%) and stuns for 5 seconds when its duration ends.

• Fransiskus LV.12 Chief Jul 24, 2020, 12:47 PM

If you plan to ditch Nep Nep

Use Brownie.

she'd be a good speedster for all your woodie units if you can time the slides right

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 24, 2020, 01:22 PM

Good thinking Fransiskus. I'll bring Brownie though she'll push the skill gauge but not the cooldown.

I tried Chang'e. She shaved 2 counts off the cooldown.

Tried Hildr and her team. Battle ended at 69%

Bikini Lisa. Better fever.

Bathory. Nothing outstanding.

Most of these arrangements were without Neptune.

If this boss can be 1 shotted it's too clever for me. Possibly it's broken.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 25, 2020, 10:10 AM

highest damage I done with my nicole is 3.4mil not even 4 mil

Home