Nyastrix LV.5 Lurker
Jul 29, 2020, 07:04 AM 228 read

are you playing with me?

FORUM

this is not RNG, RNG does not affect an algorithm. haha I can't move forward in the game with these mistakes, again only 3-4 stars. I don't have a good team. I will never turn a banner again xd.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - are you playing with me? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - are you playing with me? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - are you playing with me? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - are you playing with me? image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - are you playing with me? image 6

Comment 6

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 29, 2020, 08:38 AM

lol๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿคฃ

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 29, 2020, 10:30 AM

I'm stoically enduring the same degree of fruitlessness from Annie boosted summon. Giving up on it.

3% times ten tries times pushing 20 rolls. I remind myself I've played for quite a long time without the broken-level-of-usefulness Neptune somehow, I'll manage without this stupid demon.
    Platinum chests aren't generous, Midnight Parades MUST have been nerfed.
    Just the HoR gave up the +0 new Sytry for me.
    Doesn't matter.

Thanks to moot, I've glimpsed how things look for those young masters who are +6ing the FotM Childs on the day of release. I don't feel like experiencing that myself, not worth it.

Maybe, if I'm still playing by the time of the next Lisa's Extra Lessons event, the elusive summons would fall into my lap without RNG.

I keep meaning to look it up on YouTube. If someone were to put up Awakening Scenarios of new or obscure Childs there, there's going to be a view and a like from me, and the sated curiosity will join the side of me not giving a damn about gacha, rigged or not.

• KAITO LV.13 Champion Jul 29, 2020, 07:18 AM

same bro same ;(

• IrelandBlue LV.21 Genius Jul 29, 2020, 07:24 AM

I'm in same boat as you... Unfortunately

• Steven James LV.15 Chief Jul 30, 2020, 12:18 AM

Yep. 20+ rolls and no Annie, and yet I saw someone else post that they got 4 in one roll. Platinum chests have given me nothing but 4* equipment (which isn't a prize). Definitely getting tired of this game really fast.

• โคElyssess LV.19 Shadow Jul 31, 2020, 12:30 AM

4* goddess bliss you

Home