PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage
Jul 29, 2020, 08:56 AM 191 read

Configuring Devil Rumble Auto Battle

FORUM

What happens when "Until ## losses" is selected and ## is more than 1? Does the team attempt to fight the same opponent it lost to, or does it move onto the next opponent in the roster?

Comment 6

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Jul 29, 2020, 09:35 AM

The team continues to fight the same opponent until they're defeated.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jul 29, 2020, 09:36 AM

Is there a way to configure it to move onto the next opponent? I find it pointless to auto repeat a difficult or impossible opponent.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Jul 29, 2020, 09:48 AM

I believe that this may be the only way. It is rather odd that they don't have a system that allows you to proceed to the next opponent when you've lost the battle, while also being able to use a certain amount of tickets.

• raf_Beckett LV.20 Genius Jul 29, 2020, 09:09 PM

While I agree that jumping to the next opponent regardless of the result of a fight would help in this specific case the game itself has no way of analyzing teamcomps and such, making teampower the only way for it to judge how 'strong' an opponent might be, so from that point of view it makes sense to repeat the fight, as technically you're made to fight the 'weakest' and thus 'easiest' opponent again. Looking at it like this I rather wonder why there even is an option to wait for multiple losses unless you try to intentionally demote yourself...

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 30, 2020, 02:12 AM

Unfortunately, there's no way to do that.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Aug 2, 2020, 12:54 AM

I messaged support about this exact thing and they told me that it is working as intended. Fight opponent until they are defeated.
    A 'battle each team once' option would be much more helpful.

Home