NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Aug 12, 2020, 01:11 AM 315 read

Spa Skins

FORUM

There are 3 versions of this game (KR, JP & Global). There are obviously differences in the versions and some similarities. My question is, depending on which version Global follow most closely, are they able to do anything with the unwanted spa skins they've collected? I'm sure many of the players on Global have a numerous amount of 3&4* spa skins they don't use or don't plan on using. So in the other versions are you able to trade/sell unwanted skins or are you just stuck with them? I think it would be nice if at some ratio, be able to trade unwanted spa skins for ones you would like or maybe sell them for coins/gold/lanterns. I would assume that there may be something like this coming in the future, but I was curious if anyone had heard or seen anything about it at this time.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spa Skins image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Spa Skins image 3

Comment 10

• IrelandBlue LV.21 Genius Aug 12, 2020, 01:32 AM

That would be nice and also add to the shop the ability to by evolution materials with gold

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 12, 2020, 01:36 AM

buying evo mats with gold would be nice, but that would put an even bigger strain on the gold issue. I don't think the devs will increase the gold acquisition rates for this game & there's quite a few hefty ways already to spend tons of highly sought after gold. but none the less that is a great idea.

• IrelandBlue LV.21 Genius Aug 12, 2020, 01:43 AM

yeah, I don't have any gold atm after evolving 4* to use as fodder to evolve 5* but it would be nice to have that option to use sporadically when really needed

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 12, 2020, 02:12 AM

Yet another system called Endless PVP--or something--involves drawing upon strength of three- and four-star Childs. Thus, certain amounts of spirit power accumulated for those Childs could be a thing to invest.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 12, 2020, 02:15 AM

that's possible but I don't think anyone who takes pvp seriously is going to build 1% of those 3-4* childs. nor are they going to spend a spa towel on them when you have much more effective 5*s to use in battle

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 12, 2020, 03:43 AM

Global's spa follows KR's system. Currently, there's no way to trade skins in KR.

As some others mentioned, there will be a new PVP mode called Endless Duel. Along with the usual Free-for-all league where there's no restrictions, some leagues are restricted to only nat 3* childs, or nat 4* and below childs. Therefore, some nat 3* and nat 4* will become useful when the mode comes to Global.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 12, 2020, 03:48 AM

do you know if there's a link to read more about this new endless duel mode. or the modes in which 3-4* only childs are allowed?
    I'm only asking because I haven't been enticed to waste resources on a 3-4* child as I have way too many 5* to build.
    i would just like to see if the payout for investing in 3 & 4*s is really going to be worth it.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 12, 2020, 04:18 AM

You can watch this to see how it's like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnX0uwhslYI

This mode is an auto-only mode, similar to WB. Meta childs on Global may be different than KR due to skill differences.

My opinion is that you don't have to start building your team right away as JP still doesn't have it yet. Even when the mode gets implemented on JP, it'll take a while after that for the mode to reach Global.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 12, 2020, 04:30 AM

I really appreciate the link. this looks pretty damn awesome. I CAN'T WAIT.
    I'll have to keep this in mind & look to the future for its arrival.

THERE IS HOPE FOR THE FUTURE

• Revoltriot LV.7 Nomad Aug 15, 2020, 11:25 AM

We'll have the Endless Duel. So, it's not a waste to have this reserve, I think. However, I do think they should add more bath spots, or at least give us the option to provide this spirit to the childs via the child listing (encyclopedia).

Home