romsae LV.5 Lurker
Aug 17, 2020, 10:45 PM 186 read

quick question

FORUM

took a break from the game for like a year, came back for a few weeks, and im confused about some stuff, but mainly:   i dont see olga or syrinx that much in pvp anymore, are they not viable anymore? whats a good replacement? (i had the meta eve, syrinx, dana, change, olga team)   would appreciate the help (:    

Comment 3

• SuperSonico LV.15 Chief Aug 17, 2020, 11:11 PM

The PVP meta is much more diverse now. I'd recommend checking out the PVP tier list. It is very good and constantly updated. http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/childs/5stars/sort_by/tier

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Aug 17, 2020, 11:14 PM

You should replace Syrinx by Neptune. Neptune is a must-have for PvP and every other events.
    You can replace Olga by Bathory for starter and look at all the different teams in the Leaderboard to get some inspiration and test with what you have in your box.
    Olga became obsolete because of all the new Childs realeased :
    - Bathory
    - Courtesan Bathory
    - Isolde
    - Rita
    - Pomona
    - Athena

And in PvP, your League ranking depend on your number of wins at the end of each week and not of the percentage of win anymore.
    Only 50 wins to get to Platinium V xD

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 17, 2020, 11:15 PM

Wood debuffer Lady Bathory can be a bane of DoT damage and water element.
    Syrinx is overshadowed by Neptune, an aggressive heal, speed, damage supporter. Syrinx fortitude is much less versatile than Pure Bride Pomona heal+cleanse + ressurection drive.

Home