TJ Li LV.19 Sage
Aug 24, 2020, 02:49 AM 252 read

Are they would Skilling up for PvP?

FORUM

What's your opinion on Pink Eve and Ruffan Midas? I already max out Cube Moa, Rita and Isolde. Will they still be worthy of my onyx?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Are they would Skilling up for PvP? image 4

Comment 11

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 24, 2020, 03:33 AM

Yes, but check out the top 100 to see in which team combo they are to be used in. Rita, Moa & Isolde sure are pvp meta.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 24, 2020, 03:41 AM

I want to ask someone that who actually have these 2 child skills max out so I could get a feed back. I'm doing fine in PvP and I don't really see a need for either one of them. I guess I'm more interested in seeing why people use R Midas because he is countered easily with Rita and B Pomona

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 24, 2020, 03:52 AM

You might wanna hang out in Discord for in depth strategies. Moot seems more for showing of pulls or whining about rng..

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 24, 2020, 12:32 PM

When maxed Student Eve's slide has 80% chance to stun 2 opponents (pirority to debuffers), she can be really interesting if you have Abilities that increase Stun's accuracy to make it 100%.

I would use her but mine is +1 only.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 24, 2020, 03:47 PM

if I have a increase stun accuracy by 20% gear option it's meant 96% chance?

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 24, 2020, 03:52 PM

i think yeah... i'm using abilities that boost confusion accuracy and it's working almost everytime unless the opposing child is equipped with soul cartas, or is buffed or equipped with abilities that boost debuff evasion.

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 24, 2020, 04:03 PM

Similar debuff accuracy increase can be applied to Moa's petrify, Iâh's silence, Bastet's blind etc etc...

• Paul Green LV.20 S Aug 24, 2020, 01:19 PM

Midas and Rita do the same thing: punish Neptune. This is especially true for double tank teams that rely on Neptune fixing their scratches. Also couples nicely as a healer. Worth investing in if Neptune hurts your soul.

Red Eve is a bit niche: designed to punish Syrinx, which no one ever uses anymore but was heavily present before. Further disruption through Stun and Fever delay, similar to Lan Fei. Not the greatest, certainly nowhere near the worst. Up to you on this one.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 24, 2020, 03:54 PM

Neptune is no problem I have problem with mostly limo and Athena paired with Pomona. Maybe after I max out deep ravine pitfall I can kill Athena team easily with Fire Bathory.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 24, 2020, 10:39 AM

My pvp healer for the longest time was Syrinx. I felt she had started to limit things for a while, in mid Gold.
    I tried switching to Midas. And while further climbing is not solely his work, the climbing does occur with him.
    I play on auto, it depends on relative stats of Childs heavily, but for me in good cases the win due to Midas looks like this: it's FeevahTaimu~! - we need to hit something of Light element (Moa, Dana, a healer) - Midas hits with a bonus damage - mwahaha.

• Sidonix LV.7 Nomad Aug 24, 2020, 03:00 PM

I have Student Eve +6 around lvl 60 in spa and I used her in combination with Jupiter with good results in Platinum V league. But as i maxed out Limos she was replaced.

Home