Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Aug 30, 2020, 12:06 AM 607 read

Gold in Destiny Child

FORUM

Good day, I would like to discuss with you about a Destiny Child issue that has been happening since its launch. JP and KR versions (I don’t play those versions, I only saw some videos about it) and other games don't have this kind of problem, so I would know your opinion about it. Here I will add some comparisons between Destiny Child (DC) and One Piece Treasure Cruise (Optc). At the moment in DC this are our main quest to get golds, where you can fight only 3 times at day for free (at the higher difficulty, it can give about 100-120k golds x battle).

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Gold in Destiny Child image 2

Each reset cost 600 Crystal, JP and KR versions doesn’t have a limit on gold that you can farm (if I remember correctly) so why we are so limited?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Gold in Destiny Child image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Gold in Destiny Child image 5

Obviously we can find some gold here and there from other daily missions but it don’t help that much either. This are our main quest to get gold on Optc, 3 difficulty that cost stamina, until you have it you can play whenever you need and with the right team composition get about 10+millions gold x battle.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Gold in Destiny Child image 7

Also end game accounts don’t need to farm gold anymore because for each quest you clear you get lot of them. (look at my gold count, it reach 2 billions now) Here my situation in DC:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Gold in Destiny Child image 9

I run out of gold a lot of times, mainly for upgrades and uncaps. Here my situation in Optc:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Gold in Destiny Child image 11

I literally can buy anything in game and the gold will increase no matter what. As you can see the difference is enormous, I would like if Destiny Child developers can do something about it. Some ideas I would like them to consider: - Make it similar to JP and KR versions - Add some extra free chance x day to get gold - Increase the gold amount that we can receive from quests - Reduces prices in gold needed for each activity (as upgrades, uncaps, evolutions etc.) Tell yours gold situation, did you think the game need some changes regarding gold or is fine at it is? Here a poll for you:

Poll Closed 61 Voted

What you like most?

• Extra chance x day for Gold Dungeon 37
  • More gold from quests 1
  • No limits on Gold Dungeon, so we can farm more 10
  • Reduce prices for each features that need gold 13

Comment 45

• Mysterous LV.11 Chief Aug 30, 2020, 12:16 AM

Their daily missions use stamina, ours are free. Can’t complain there...

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 12:23 AM

I didn’t know that, but still some small changes could help balance better our gold income / costs in game.
    In DC I need to save gold if I want to do something, in Optc I don’t need to farm quest or save it to upgrade anything.
    Maybe is only a issue for me, idk. Thanks for your reply. :)

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 30, 2020, 01:27 AM

The reset cost actually increases. 600 is only the first reset if I remember correctly

And you should be getting at least 600k gold per day if you're also doing the underground on hard mode and selling its treasures.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 01:40 AM

I didn’t know that, I have never refresh the Gold Dungeon. I know that with underground + other quest we can get a about 800.000 - 900.000 gold per day, but I consume it in few days with just a +6 uncap or upgrades for equipments.
    Anyway thanks for the info, will be useful to know.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 30, 2020, 02:41 AM

Eh, it's not that useful. Let's be honest, you've never attempted it and probably never will. Crystals are far too precious when you're running f2p to spend them on a quick fix.

Do only your daily tasks +f2p-friendly missions and by the end of the week you should have enough gold to do some substantial things. Keep away from gold summons, additional parade runs and crafting stone conversions for a while.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 02:51 AM

My gold goes away mainly for uncaps and upgrades on carta or equipments. It is a while already from my last gold summon and extra parade, I will not do it again. :)

For now I need to save gold for some +6 uncaps, as 5 and 6 for exclusive Hildr, 6 for Madfet, 6 for Nicole, 6 for Neamhain, 6 for Isolde and others childs in general (+3 or +4).

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 01:34 AM

For those who have downvoted me, I would like to clarify that mine is not a complaint, but I believe a constructive post to improve our experience in the game.

I wrote some ideas that I would like the Devs to consider in case they want to improve the current situation.

If they want to keep the game as it is now, I would have no objection.

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Aug 30, 2020, 01:48 AM

I have 20.000.000 gold, i dont use it too much... The real problem is how you are investing your own materials

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Aug 30, 2020, 01:49 AM

You can obtain at least 800.000 gold from daily dungeon and the laberint

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Aug 30, 2020, 01:50 AM

Evrey day

• SoundWind LV.8 Fast as Lightning Aug 30, 2020, 01:52 AM

Oh my bad, 600.000 gold

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 02:01 AM

No you are right, in total from Gold dungeon rng + underground + other daily quest is about 800.00+.

Maybe you are right, I invested wrong until now.

Anyway my point in this thread wasn’t how I use the gold, but the overall experience it feels.

As you can see in my Opct account I don’t farm gold quests, just daily or new content but the gold still growing no matter I’ll do and it feels good to have enough to do what we like in game.

I would like to feel the same in DC without worrying about what I can or cannot upgrade in game.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 30, 2020, 03:20 AM

it's really simple the game is free to play but comes with limitations such as not enough gold, onyx and stamina so it would slow down your process and you have to make wise decision on upgrades. Plus then you would be more likely to open your wallet. They need to make money at the end of the day.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 03:28 AM

Because you think Bandai (Optc) don’t make money with that? Optc sell a lot no matter the gold income.

If they (DC) improve a little the gold income they will sell the same or will make more sells because if someone enjoy playing the game, more likely they will spend for it.

Btw whales will spend money no matter what, so they will not loose anything from that.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 30, 2020, 03:47 AM

Gatsu86  but they don't want just the whales to spend money. the goal is get as many people to spend as possible. that's why they have package that cost $2.99-$4.99. the gold and onyx package is a great deal. something you could consider. it gives 300k onyx and 1.5 million gold for just $4.50. when I started out this game I have never spend a penny not until they have the "micro transaction".

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 03:54 AM

TJ Li  I bought those deal each times, rarely some new child package if I like it a lot, but that don’t last for long. Lot of childs to uncap and carta to upgrade.
    Anyway I just suggest a small increase in gold daily, not so much that will change their sales.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 30, 2020, 04:04 AM

Gatsu86  They might make some improvement since their 2nd anniversery is near. Fingers crossed 🤞

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 30, 2020, 04:06 AM

TJ Li  I would really like a better daily login reward besides the 3 days login. maybe a 10 day and 30 straight days of login with actual good rewards.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 04:23 AM

TJ Li  That could be good as well. :)

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 30, 2020, 01:58 AM

yeah doing the Underground on the hardest difficulty will net you 300,000 with no stamina used plus you get a whole bunch of equipment you could sell (i usually use the equipment for SC enhancing) so the way i look at it you will always get 600,000. with everything else probably much more. as long as you're not using the gold on the gold summons you should have plenty of gold.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 02:09 AM

My point is to have enough to do stuff in game.. If I have to save or sell stuff to keep my income high meanwhile the costs are higher, it don’t feel so good for me.

Maybe for others is fine or great, I accept that, for that reason I take a screenshot from Optc because there an end game account have a different experience and I want to compare both and share it.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Aug 30, 2020, 10:21 PM

fair enough, i can't say much about how you feel about something. I hope you can get a hold on someone that can help you with that.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 30, 2020, 06:01 AM

I see no problem with gold

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 06:04 AM

Ok, did you have lot of gold?

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 30, 2020, 06:10 AM

Never enough, but the bottlenecks lie elsewhere. Also, jp needs gold to awaken, so of cause they Need more.. wouldn‘t mind more gold myself, but would much rather get onix christals blood gems or evolve gems...

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 06:36 AM

Idk from JP videos they have a lot of gold in the accounts ... all thing need gold for them, but with what they show there seems they receive a lot of it.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Aug 30, 2020, 07:07 AM

Answer is right there, in that other game u have 2 billion and u said u dont need gold anymore, so what will u technically do? Stop farming it which is bad, any game developer would want people to be always hungry and keep playing.

Did u even do you research before posting as well? KR needs tons of gold and they are farming like we do as well, the other bad thing is Gold is used for skill level ups too apart from the rest so they are much more Gold hungry than us.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 07:17 AM

In the other game to farm stuff you need stamina, gold is for evolution upgrades etc. Gold there is not equal to not farming anymore, just that each quest give some gold + rewards + sell free stuff etc. There gold is not a problem (limit break materials are more needed and need more farm on the right event).

You play JP? From videos it look easy to get gold there, btw I didn’t focus my thread on JP/KR gold situation.. If wrote “If I remember correctly..” that means I’m not sure about JP/KR. After that I compare it with Optc that I know well instead.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Aug 30, 2020, 07:22 AM

Yes, anyway who would want gold to be irrelevant? So far all resources in DC are well thought of coz we hungry for each one of them, once the hunger is gone one may stop playing or lose interest.

Let me tell you a scenario, if everything is easy to get and you already have tons of it, what's the point of logging in and playing the game anymore?

Gold is just one of many resources that you gotta be smart enough to manage and if you do that, you have clearly beaten the game and if not, the game has beaten you....

Imma share this screenshot of a friend's account who has purely F2P.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 07:30 AM

I didn’t say to get lot of gold easily, I proposed an improvement, it can be even a small change as few extra free runs in the Gold Dungeon.

I didn’t say to give us so much of it. I just compare both games gold income, nothing more.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 07:43 AM

I saw that screenshot only now, to collect so much gold means he is just not playing the game and put aside any upgrades evolution and uncaps etc... So no investment into make his account better, that doesn’t means he “beat the game” or “the game beat him”.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Aug 30, 2020, 07:47 AM

Nope, wrong, we earn about 50m-100m gold per ragna, that's how u beat the game and have tons of it, if u have any questions feel free to ask, but I'm lazy to continue chatting here, have a good day ahead, off to Dota

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 30, 2020, 12:34 AM

My gold is currently 1.6 million from enhancing SC and crafting.

Maybe I'll craft again in October, and once again be disappointed and unable to do things for awhile.

I cannot decide on the poll but I'll settle for whatever increases productivity.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 12:40 AM

I have some childs that need a +6, I have their 5* and 6* uncaps ready for most of them, but I don’t have gold at the moment so they take some dust in the box. XD

• IrelandBlue LV.21 Genius Aug 30, 2020, 12:46 AM

I'm having the same problem.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 30, 2020, 12:49 AM

Same. Lots of childs I don't uncap to +6 with the 7th copy locked up awaiting uncap. Usually due to low materials but this time it was a gold issue.

I must have spent 26 million gold this WB.

• Otsch LV.22 Assassin Aug 30, 2020, 10:06 PM

Gold can stay as it is, see no problem there. Onix is ​​the only thing that is always lacking.
    Gold can at least be bought in the shop.
    (ok well, crystals can be bought also , witch can be used to summon for units and then turn them into Onix...)

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 10:14 PM

Buy gold for Crystal is not worth it in my opinion, but I get what you mean. I need Onyx as well. :)

• Otsch LV.22 Assassin Aug 30, 2020, 10:58 PM

jeah, at the end of the day there will always gonna be something that we're lacking of. it's just how it is in every gatcha game.

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Aug 30, 2020, 08:49 AM

I'm always out of gold lmao, also onyx could really use its own mission, the onyx requirements are ridiculous the higher uncaps you go.
    I would suggest they add weekly missions on top of the 9 daily missions as well to get some much needed goodies from

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 08:52 AM

Nice idea. :)

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Aug 30, 2020, 08:55 AM

haven't felt rapid progress since I've cleared story missions and then the resources stopped coming, just isn't as rewarding anymore

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 09:03 AM

Yeah, from “pro, that are so good that don’t make guide for others but pretend them to know all things” we have to farm until burn out in Ragna Break to get coins and transform them in gold because they do this way so all normal players have to do the same....

Seriously, I don’t understand why this expert in this game don’t make guide (on Moot, youtube etc) how to do things properly.

• dr badunkachud LV.15 Chief Aug 30, 2020, 07:36 AM

Unlimited would give you something to use stamina on

• Victor Wong LV.6 Nomad Sep 5, 2020, 01:13 AM

I have 175mil gold playing since launch. I get that gold is hard to come by but with so many events as you play, you will get there eventually. onyx is a different story though

Home