Lynn LV.19 Iron Man
Aug 30, 2020, 09:36 AM 287 read

Wood Childs to level up?

FORUM

Hi! With the other elements I'm leveling up some specific Childs, but with the Wood type I'm kind of lost, and I have everyone kind of in the middle Who would you suggest I work in leveling up? Thanks! (Can mention others not in the list below too)  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wood Childs to level up? image 2

Comment 8

• Cute ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ LV.29 Legend Aug 30, 2020, 10:17 AM

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 10:28 AM

From your screenshot, I can tell you to make 6 star Midas and Navi that are used a lot in each WB. After that you maybe consider to develop Wodan (can help for WB, until you get better childs, or Water Ragna same thing) and 1 extra attacker if you need (or only Wodan).

Pan, I can’t find a good use for her.. maybe for PvP but there are better childs, and I don’t know if you have them. :)

• Lynn LV.19 Iron Man Aug 30, 2020, 12:05 PM

As in have... I have pretty much at least one of every Child except for collaboration ones, just not 6 copies of each

• Lynn LV.19 Iron Man Aug 30, 2020, 12:07 PM

That why I say you can mention child's that aren't in the screenshots, because I probably have them but at level 1

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 12:08 PM

Ok, so for WB you can check any formation from Top100 there, most of the child that they use are the same, each WB will change only the attackers and the boosted’s one

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 30, 2020, 07:16 PM

Every World Boss...

Rookie Mona = Speed buffer
    Bathory = Lowers defense
    Midas = weak point defense down
    Brownie = Speed buffs wood childs
    Navi = Weak point defense down

R. Mona = good for PvP, WB and Raids, Bathory is PvP and WB though last time she was a key player in the raid.

Syrinx = good for PvP.

Muffie = This one is very good for....jk there is no Muffie.

• Butterfly LV.17 Sage Sep 3, 2020, 05:05 PM

I've heard of Muffie.... last name was Diver ?? 🤔

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Sep 1, 2020, 11:15 AM

all of them because they are all awesome 👅

Home