No_Id LV.2 Lurker
Aug 31, 2020, 11:29 PM 395 read

Still having a hard time understanding the mechanics of the game

FORUM

How do you know who gets what on them / is there a guide like summoners war as far as runes and sets that go on a person

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Still having a hard time understanding the  mechanics of the game  image 2

Comment 18

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Sep 1, 2020, 03:02 AM

just collect and move forward

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 11:32 PM

Could you rephrase your question?

• No_Id LV.2 Lurker Aug 31, 2020, 11:35 PM

weapons armor accessories Carter's I have been looking and trying to understand who gets what and it's puzzles me I am super lost on understanding how it works

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 11:46 PM

I hear you. I also feel like there is the need for more in depth guides in DC. But playing along using ricemine or the DCG Database works just fine as you ll steadily climb up the leagues

For crafting there is this handy guide:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g8Mh6PSggdh-QpDV4D-G0G7vE-NjsXn6jFoSsSrU-iI/edit?usp=drivesdk

• No_Id LV.2 Lurker Sep 1, 2020, 12:28 AM

thanks moon I will take a look hopefully I get it right soon

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 1, 2020, 01:03 AM

Don't stress yourself out. Just play along an check out reddit, moot, or discord for what the veterans are doing. Oh, and don't use prim cards as fodder... Just sain'..

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 1, 2020, 02:54 AM

I would use a sixth prism Demon-Hunter Demon for soul enhancement.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 1, 2020, 04:23 AM

Kara Sol Stay Calm  A while ago I saw a screen shot showing several coppies. Was that you?

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 2, 2020, 03:07 PM

M00N  I don't think so. They're equipped on Childs that haven't a better option for them, it would be hard to get them on one screen at the same time.

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief Aug 31, 2020, 11:37 PM

"runes and sets ????
    are you from brave nine ?

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 1, 2020, 01:02 AM

he said Summoner's War

• Degen LV.9 Nomad Aug 31, 2020, 11:40 PM

nope, there is no, just get good at the game. this game already auto play, and you ask for auto gear and set up as well? dude c'mon.

but you can ask for some suggestions.

• No_Id LV.2 Lurker Aug 31, 2020, 11:41 PM

not sure how I was asking for auto gear but I understand and thank you for responding

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Sep 1, 2020, 01:05 AM

op was asking how to, not an auto gear set up

• Atreides LV.20 S Sep 1, 2020, 12:23 AM

Still having a hard time understanding the mechanics of your post.

• No_Id LV.2 Lurker Sep 1, 2020, 12:26 AM

thanks for the help

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Sep 1, 2020, 12:59 AM

hp - health points
    atck - attack power
    def - defense which mitigates damage done to your child depending on how much defense your child has
    crt - critical strike rate
    agl - (does not make your childrens cooldown faster) agility effects how well ability debuffs stick to your target and how well u evade them

gearing can be done however u please although it's usual to equip agl users (debuffers) with agl and big hitters(attackers) with crit gear. for healers u can either use agl or crit as agl will help evade debuffs or crit will get u bigger heals

I'm just an f2p player at plat2 auto play, u might get some better advice down the road but hope I could be of some help at least. Smooth grind fellow archfiend and may mammon bless u

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Sep 1, 2020, 07:17 AM

^ Child's play gives a good overview of the basis you need to know. Agl is good for debuffers, defense and health for defenders, etc.

Buff effects like chang'e and pantheon effect the two top dmg in your setup. So you'll adjust your gear accordingly to those child's that need those buffs.

Ex. I have Nicole and Dana (defender) as top dmg in my lineup. This means majority if not all the buffs go to those two. (crit up + cool down reduction)
    To do that I'd have to remove attack items from the rest of the party or at least give them low attack items but high health + high defense to compensate. Leaving Nicole and Dana with the highest attacks stat of the group

Home