Celestial Speaker LV.13 Super Star
Sep 1, 2020, 12:09 PM 480 read

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I just asked DC dev for discount the Devil Pass

FORUM

I just wrote an email for DC dev yesterday to ask them about why is the Devil Pass is so expensive. Honestly, I have money and I really want to buy it continuously because one is support DC teams and two is the package has lots of value things. But the price :v like I said before, the price is too high that i can't buy continuously. Beside DC, i saw that many other games also has Battle Pass but the price are cheaper a lot than DC, so that one of reasons worry me to buy. Like the Dev said they will consider that but don't know how long ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Guess i have to wait but i really hope them discount with a fit price to buy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Here is my letter ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ bad English ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I just asked DC dev for discount the Devil Pass image 2

And here is the DEV ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I just asked DC dev for discount the Devil Pass image 4

Comment 14

• NO NAME verified Sep 1, 2020, 12:36 PM

Hijacking here, but I was a regular whale and purchased Devil Pass and many other packs frequently. That all stopped about a month ago after a glitch led me to be charged two times for an item, which I never received ($7 gold pack I believe). Google, PayPal, and DC support were all less than helpful. Google had no record of it, PayPal did, but said it's Google's fault. DC support wanted a Google receipt, which didn't exist. In the end, I gave up, accepted the loss, but told DC support no more $$$ from me. This whale is dead!

Good luck with your efforts, but if I couldn't get a small refund, I'm not liking your chances for a discount.

• Nepgear LV.4 Lurker Sep 1, 2020, 01:39 PM

I had a similar experience as you did ironically last month as well. I use to spent regularly, a second dead whale that stopped spending after less than ideal DC support.

• NO NAME verified Sep 1, 2020, 03:19 PM

Sorry to hear. It's funny that with a little effort, they could retain spending customers. Oh well

• Celestial Speaker LV.13 Super Star Sep 1, 2020, 05:11 PM

Can u explain more details for me, plss

• Celestial Speaker LV.13 Super Star Sep 1, 2020, 05:11 PM

OMG, if i understand that u mean. GG play didnt have a receipt but DC team want to so u don't get a refund. And the faul belong to GG play and DC. And i see what u mean are the DC team working didn't good ??? Right ??

• NO NAME verified Sep 2, 2020, 07:54 AM

That's it! There's a record of both purchases on PayPal as a transaction, so I have a "transaction ID". There's a record of both purchases on my Google Play account, but no receipts were emailed (yep, I checked junk mail - I get these all the time, so I know what to look out for). Google refused a refund and pointed me to DC Support. PayPal blamed Google, but a dispute remains open. DC Support wants a receipt from Google and continue to push back when I say I can't get one.

I should also point out that CM Alt (ranked #2 on the Moot leader board at the moment) ignored all my direct messages I sent asking for support initially too.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 1, 2020, 06:33 PM

Sorry to hear that. Feelsbadman

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 2, 2020, 02:00 AM

Sounds stupid. If Google doesn't confirm the money receipt, PayPal is to blame and has to restore the money

• NO NAME verified Sep 2, 2020, 07:44 AM

There's an active PayPal dispute, but I have not heard anything, and I got tired of all the effort for so little money. You need to weigh up the cost of chasing a small amount at this point. I'm frustrated with all parties, but more dissapointed with DC support's attitude and approach to the situation.

• JohnnyBoyoo LV.6 Nomad Sep 1, 2020, 06:15 PM

Hard to say to me it was only worth it if it gave a costume at the final level but they have been doing that much lately

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 2, 2020, 02:04 AM

I've had more of decent tier A grade five-star equipment pieces drop from end-of-month free Devil Pass points chests than from daily Underground runs.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 2, 2020, 02:54 AM

You do have a good point. the season pass for my shooter is half the price of DC's devil pass. I get a battle pass type thing and that seasons content. A season is typically 3 months. so yeah if the devil pass was cheaper i probably buy it more often. i think i only bought them 3 times and thats was when you would get a costume out of it too.

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief Sep 1, 2020, 02:30 PM

I think the chance of changing price is very low

• Celestial Speaker LV.13 Super Star Sep 1, 2020, 05:12 PM

its sad to here but if a little chance :)))

Home