CRBY LV.19 Sage
Sep 7, 2020, 07:33 AM 221 read

Discussing the most effective Healers in DC

FORUM

https://youtu.be/6mzPmbUHAIY In times where healing as an ability has lost a lot of relevance in the game, some soothing stars still manage to shine bright high up the skies.

Comment 5

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 7, 2020, 10:34 AM

Once again you have me nodding along with your speech. You did forget to mention those healers ability to revive fallen teammates, which is a damn good ability to have in PvP.

I give my healers plenty of ATK which increases the potency of the heals, and even better when they score a CRT, so I boost their CRT too. Chang'e will prioritize the healer when I do that, the only downside is Moa will go after whichever two has the highest ATK, but aside from that the healing is speedy and powerful.

I have 2 more of these prisms on the back burner with the intent to use them in a dual tank party. Crazy defense and a critical heal will break 1,000 per tick for whoever uses this defensive prism.

On the side, one day you'll probably cover tanks, in my opinion Athena makes Dana feel like a support class who will always be the last to die when partying with Athena who is really tanking.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Sep 7, 2020, 11:30 AM

Actually I did mention revive, however I called it "rez" in the video. Played too much Overwatch I guess lol.
    Your extra info on CRT importance for Healers is definitely true. Video was already long so I didn't implement too many Details though. Will also gladly talk about Tanks in future though that will turn out very one-sided cause of a certain op Tank. I also use that Rita Carta btw.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Sep 10, 2020, 03:11 PM

I still say maat and pomona๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 7, 2020, 03:59 PM

Honoka has some weird mechanic with crits resetting the cooldown or whatnot. I wonder if it's an overlooked useful something.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Sep 7, 2020, 05:08 PM

Interesting. Might give it a try, especially now that we will get the collab again.

Home