QiangLei LV.8 Nomad
Sep 7, 2020, 09:09 PM 583 read

How ?

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How ?  image 1

Faced this unkillable Dana during pvp, was doing almost no damage to her. About 16~25 damage, sometimes even 0. How is this even possible ?

Comment 8

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Sep 8, 2020, 12:25 AM

When you see this during your fever time immediately switch from full auto to manual, wait for a second and you'll change target, then go full auto again and after fever kill Dana with slides because she has a lot of defensive options that make taps nearly useless against her.

And the enemy fever time will ALWAYS target the 3rd slot first (unless you have a taunter in a different slot or the 3rd slot unit is dead) so build your Dana similarly to tank fever time the same way.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 8, 2020, 12:50 AM

This is great advice! What I like to do before fever: Wait till their critical buff runs out. Here also, you switch from full auto to auto skill. From my experience, this works very well to avoid Reflect or Live Link.

• Biska LV.22 Epic Sep 8, 2020, 08:51 AM

Few days back i encountered even worse Dana with 0 skill and tap dmg. It gave me a sweat thinking that how come a single child can obliderate vs 4 but good thing I had Bathory in the team still alive for dots and seems that one was only doing some dmg

After that I was thinking a way to counter those type of childs and this one seems to work as in fever time I hit some dmg atleast arround 500-700

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 7, 2020, 10:09 PM

Equiptment like this together with skills like Reflect, Life Link, Barrier, Def +x, Immortal or such can make your Dana quite resiliant. Non tap dmg+ equiptment and missing +dmg buffs on your fever tapper has a huge influence, too.

• QiangLei LV.8 Nomad Sep 7, 2020, 10:54 PM

So fever damage count as Tap ? That seems broken, if we both have the same strats we'll be stuck in a loop

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 7, 2020, 11:16 PM

I don't get the part with the loop. If we have the same equiptment we would do the same damage to each other, if this is, what you mean. Tap-options for fever don't look broken to me and you don't have to make fever your win-condition. You could do a heavy burst dmg slide F.Bath team. You therefore would have to use slide-options to max your dmg on Bath. Tap-options imo are just for fever tapper, while personally I d prefer drive options for my 1+3 drive child and slide options on the rest.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Sep 7, 2020, 09:41 PM

lmao that us new, hmm did she have the inunjty buff at that time along wjtht he taunt ? (bcs if yes she resceives a lot if defences buffs so she can tank )

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 7, 2020, 09:46 PM
Home