Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy
Sep 8, 2020, 01:25 PM 299 read

Performance update on android

FORUM

Did anyone else notice the description for the store update for destiny child mentioning helping its performance? And if so have you noticed a difference? Since those of us on android dont have as smooth of gameplay compared to iPhones I wonder if this update did much for us.

Comment 16

• NO NAME verified Sep 8, 2020, 01:47 PM

I recall the notice, but haven't noticed it myself in Android. That said, I find the Android version to be running as well as the iOS. I know others were having slowdown issues in an (item?) menu. Perhaps that's been fixed.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Sep 8, 2020, 01:50 PM

I did notice the item menu was smoother for me than usual, even with the app running and switching through stuff

• Oleg Karazan LV.5 Jumpmaster Sep 8, 2020, 06:27 PM

after the update, i can't play the game now,

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Sep 9, 2020, 02:35 AM

u attempt re-install dc ?

• Oleg Karazan LV.5 Jumpmaster Sep 9, 2020, 02:48 AM

yap, many times, and it always close before 10% data download

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Sep 9, 2020, 03:10 AM

write u question in Bugs and forum or CM Alt.

• Oleg Karazan LV.5 Jumpmaster Sep 9, 2020, 03:19 AM

i did message CM Alt a few hours ago, i'll try in bugs forum, thanks for telling me

• Bondage Zero LV.21 JUST SEND IT Sep 9, 2020, 03:27 AM

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 10, 2020, 04:18 AM

8.1 version of Android, Snapdragon 636 processor, 6Gb RAM. Loading between different fragments is going much smoother now. Also, I can say that after keeping the game loaded but inactive under blocked screen for a long time the overall perfomance didn't really drop down as much as it happened before. And after I resumed the play there weren't any severe stutters or freezes in battles like before. Checked that multiple times.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Sep 10, 2020, 05:40 AM

this is kinda what I've been experiencing with my android 9 2gb ram and exynos processor, the game doesnt get as laggy as fast as it did previously
    I feel bad the game got worse for others though

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 8, 2020, 03:50 PM

It felt worse than before when accessing the crafting of crafting stones for a moment. But I did manage to apply three stones from items menu and still be fine. Before, after the second stone the game lost responsiveness to the point you couldn't see what was the result of the third enhancement.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Sep 8, 2020, 04:08 PM

hmmm interesting, hopefully its the start of many more performance fixes so we can have an easier time

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 9, 2020, 03:34 PM

I take it back, that was a one-time luck. The lag/lock-ups with application of equipment options on that screen is surely still a thing.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Sep 9, 2020, 03:36 PM

guess it's time to go back to complaining to them... I so hoped it would actually fix stuff...

• bismarc123 LV.2 Lurker Nov 19, 2020, 07:12 AM

As for me, no changes. Some glitches with the game but nothing too mentionable so far. Indeed, it's true that on Android we don't have as smooth of gameplay compared to iPhone, but I'm not planning on switching the phones any time soon, so I'm okay with that. Also, a game-changing platform when it comes to free apps is https://apksalad.com/en/category/WEATHER because you can find there a lot of good stuff. I hope Android fixes this somehow in the future because a lot of users go for iPhones instead of Android lately.

• Joseph1985 LV.2 Lurker Nov 23, 2020, 06:48 AM

I had an iPhone before and yeah, playing games is a pleasure but overall I like Androind more.

Home