Fercho Garza LV.6 Nomad
Sep 9, 2020, 05:01 AM 1,528 read

Korean version

FORUM

good afternoon people, this time I don't need help. this time I want to tell you that I really consider that the Korean version treats players in a better way than the global version ๐Ÿ˜‚ I say it because I have been playing for two days, I am level 13 and I already have many things, not like when I started in the global version and they didn't give me anything and everything I have basically they have given me as gift ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have not done any summon

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Korean version image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Korean version image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Korean version image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Korean version image 5

Comment 7

• Windsor Li LV.20 Sweaty Sep 9, 2020, 06:01 AM

BYE

• HeretikA LV.6 Nomad Sep 9, 2020, 08:44 AM

In korea DC is a four years old game, which means an old, nearly obsolete game. that's why they are so generous with rare new players, at the start...

• Fercho Garza LV.6 Nomad Sep 9, 2020, 09:49 AM

wow that sounds a bit bad, hope we can still enjoy the game for a long time

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Sep 9, 2020, 09:35 AM

And do you feel like you've accomplished something? or do you feel pampered?
    Not all prefer the latter to the former.

• Fercho Garza LV.6 Nomad Sep 9, 2020, 09:47 AM

Not at all, I just wanted to show you how funny it is that in the Korean version, I have a few better units or items than in my global account which I have spent a lot of time on.
    And I also did it in case there is someone who has not yet played the Korean version (as was my case) see that they can get good things, even if they do not understand shit, as is also my case

• Tasty Muffins LV.14 Chief Sep 9, 2020, 09:38 AM

This is why I play both. Good and bad sides to both servers. Love the game in all versions though.

• Fercho Garza LV.6 Nomad Sep 9, 2020, 09:47 AM

yeah, and it's great to see new units too xD

Home