IISHAABII LV.9 Dragon
Sep 30, 2020, 04:17 AM 529 read

Ragna team help

FORUM

Hi what drive order and skill que should I have for my team :)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna team help image 2

Comment 5

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 30, 2020, 04:33 AM

All slide
    Drive: Leda, Newbie Mona and Failnaught

Did you have pantheon? If you can use him istead of Chang'e.

• IISHAABII LV.9 Dragon Sep 30, 2020, 04:36 AM

yeh i have pantheon I took him out as i noticed the top 3 people were using this team. also is it just slide for davi too? since her leader skill boost her tap I thought maybe tap would be priority so wasnt sure

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 30, 2020, 05:06 AM

Maybe tap for her, I didn't remember her tap skill. I'm using C. Bathory as attacker so I'm not 100% sure about that.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 1, 2020, 06:41 PM

Well, I'm on a budget, though I do have a nice tap-oriented weapon on Davi, and I seem to have arrived at the same team comp.
    Pantheon doesn't work that well because he barely contributes to removal of boss self-buffs and occasional would-be juicy crits are occasionally met with fortitude, which hurts final damage numbers hard.

Again, I'm on a budget, even if I do have well enhanced equips including some carta. So survivability can be a problem.
    I switch off "slide"-only preference for Mona, so that if she sees an opportunity to turn DoTs into Vampirism, she would go ahead with it.
    Failnaught is Slide-only, so that she doesn't clear DoTs instead of Mona.
    Leda's AI seems to work fine without skill queue.
    Davi - Tap-only. Her Slide is too slow, strange in design and seems to be a non-solution for the fortitude problem.

Third in drive order is Failnaught, to max out Davi's tap spree. That leaves the other two places to Mona and Leda. Leda's is a sorely needed source of healing, so my first thought was for it to go after Mona. After all, you don't need healing right out of the gate. But, turns out she works better in first, since it will be the first after fevers too. And fever time is an extra time that allows more damage through, less barriers renewal, the choice of where to aim the heals depends on how damage spreads during that period of time.

It might not work for others depending on equipment options.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 1, 2020, 06:46 PM

I've also not restricted Chang'e in skill queue. Might be more optimal to try to though.

Home