CRBY LV.19 Sage
Oct 4, 2020, 04:46 AM 452 read

Consistent & easy way of beating Rebirth;Lab 5-3

FORUM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LWk5yl9go0&t=2s

This is especially for newer players. You will see which units and what factors are important for regularly beating these stages on auto-play.

Comment 5

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Oct 4, 2020, 08:49 AM

Great guide, very informative. I've been doing something similar myself.
    A while back I was trying to speed things up by getting first fever on final phase, instead of second phase.
    I had some promising results with this lineup. Crazy DPS using two four hit trappers + poison + weak point.
    I think my uncaps are too low, though. Kind of a glass cannon. Maybe if you try it with some +6's it'll be more consistent.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Oct 4, 2020, 07:17 PM

True, the more uncaps the more consistent. In your case you should swap out Thanatos though, because Salome does apply poison to all 3 enemies already. Poison does not stack so having 2 Poison users is kind of a waste.

Try putting in a speed buffer instead like Changé. Speed is also a very important factor. I dropped Changé in my team but I still have Newbie Mona to compensate for the lack of Changé.

Other than that your team looks fine. If you can put a Carta onto Siren which avoids Hades' taunt (the carta with Charlotte on it) things could get even easier for you.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 4, 2020, 10:59 PM

It wouldn't work, that Carta is for light attackers only.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Oct 5, 2020, 03:21 AM

Good point, forgot about that.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Oct 5, 2020, 05:33 AM

Oh no, sorry I didn't specify. Thanatos is set to tap only. The idea being that Salome will poison all three opponents, Thanatos and Siren hit four times on each tap, each hit adding poison damage. With no cool down on tap skills, the poison damage adds up so fast that by the time you get to fever time, you're on the final, third phase.

Just looking for a way to speed up the daily grind. But, as I said, it's been inconsistent on auto with these low uncaps.

Home