NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Oct 4, 2020, 04:36 PM 141 read

Gear Crafting

FORUM

Does anyone else experience lagging or freezing issues when trying to continuously reroll or single roll for crafting abilities? I have tried to set the reroll option to A class and craft an accessory. Unfortunately, when I do this I'm only able to refill 2-3 times before the game freezes and I have to restart. I have also tried single rolls for the same item and experienced the same problem. It will roll for an ability 2 or 3 times and then freeze. This issue only seems to happen if I try to craft items when in the item inventory. If I select the character equipped with the item and perform continuous rerolls it works as it should. Is this something devs are aware of?

Comment 3

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Oct 4, 2020, 07:37 PM

I really don't know if the devs are taking care of this issue. I cannot do anything at all on the crafting screen on my Motorola g7, but I have to go back to my Samsung Note 5 just to do the crafting with zero lock-ups or lag.

They really need to address this issue ASAP because it will be unplayable by many people who only have 1 phone to use which cannot handle the processing.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 4, 2020, 10:52 PM

We don't see bug trackers, changes logs or known issues bulletin, but with minor differences in specifics, such bug on Android has been mentioned a number of times before.
    They should know about it, but they probably don't have anything triumphant to report in that regard.

• Shiroe LV.13 Chief Oct 5, 2020, 06:48 PM

Same here on my moto g5s plus, game freezes on the 2nd reroll

Home