Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad
Oct 21, 2020, 12:24 PM 561 read

Inflated shop prices on tap tap version?

FORUM

Wait am I going crazy?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Inflated shop prices on tap tap version?  image 2

Comment 15

• Ghrimsy LV.3 Lurker Oct 21, 2020, 03:19 PM

hope this gets more attention and we get an answer from Shiftup. Otherwise we may as well just continue playing the patched GooglePlay version...

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Oct 21, 2020, 12:37 PM

yeah I guess they show up as 89.99, 43.99 and 25.99 for me.. ? Hope its not for real >.< My phone won't support the tap tap update though :(

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 21, 2020, 12:45 PM

You're not crazy, the prices are in fact different compared to the google play store and not by a "tiny" amount either. I hope this is a "bug" cuz no way am I spending a hundred bucks on one package lmao.

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Oct 21, 2020, 12:48 PM

Seems to be a factor of 10% increase to all prices relative to the play store version.

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 21, 2020, 12:49 PM

If this isn't a bug(which it def doesn't seem like it)might be best to have both versions installed if you're going to be buying packages/outfits. Use the play store as your go to for buying things.

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Oct 21, 2020, 12:51 PM

Agreed, but in this case might as well keep modding the uncensored patch to the play store version to get the best of both worlds

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 21, 2020, 12:50 PM

yea that's weird cause the other version a % of the money goes to Google but this version it goes to shift up and maybe tap tap..?

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 21, 2020, 12:52 PM

Tap-Tap isn't owned by Shift Up so there's no reason to have increased the prices.....at all! I honestly find this to be pretty scummy since it's pretty much using the exact same data as the google play version, it's just using the uncensored artwork; that's it.

There's nothing else that's different about the game, there's honestly no reason to have increased the prices.

• YounGod LV.20 The Best Oct 21, 2020, 01:05 PM

yea u right. ig they're putting it like this, you get uncensored version for free but prices go up

• This review has been deleted.

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 21, 2020, 03:15 PM

I fully expect a ****storm if anything is cut. I've been waiting a very long time for this version of the game and if it's not actually uncensored I'm gonna riot.(Drop the game like a rock)Though I remember in one of the posts they showed Lan-Fei's uncensored version?

• Ghrimsy LV.3 Lurker Oct 21, 2020, 09:24 PM

SnakeShifter  Seems like they went with the JP Art assets instead of the KR Art assets that we were expecting... time to go back to Google with a KR patch. Don't have to deal with inflated prices either.

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Oct 22, 2020, 12:13 AM

I wonder who the people downvoting these points are lmao. Welp, obvious prudes.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 21, 2020, 03:17 PM

Maybe for eastern regions it becomes a different story. Like, whatever payment gets processed in US dollars at some point has to go through certain financial infrastructure resulting in more expenses for TapTap side. Hence it could be different if no conversion was needed to make a straight yuan purchase.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Oct 21, 2020, 08:08 PM

Prices also different for Android and ios..

Home