✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled
Oct 22, 2020, 03:26 AM 333 read

How big is the character backlog?

FORUM

Been wondering for a while how many characters are/were planned for dc cuz looking at the original trailer theirs still quite few characters that havent showed up

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - How big is the character backlog? image 10

Comment 6

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Oct 22, 2020, 06:18 AM

We're two years behind Korea and there are lots of characters that show up in awakening stories etc that still haven't been released there either (if there ever will).
    Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of the devs as to their release schedules, global deviating occasionally from KR and JP release order.

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Oct 23, 2020, 01:02 AM

I'm pretty sure quite a bit of those characters were drawn by this artist who got in a bit of controversy so their art was completely pulled from the game and new designs were made or the characters were scrapped. you can kind of tell who they became, the last guy is santa claus

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Oct 23, 2020, 11:46 PM

oh wow really? i had no idea that happened. you have anymore info on the situation or is it just hearsay?

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Oct 24, 2020, 12:22 AM

sadly I dont but I know theres people who do know more because childs like kubaba and midas had to be redesigned and it was brought up on here months ago but my memory is shoddy ^^;

• ✫KRΦWΦ✫ LV.19 Bamboozled Oct 24, 2020, 12:23 AM

still very interesting to hear, thank you!

• Kuki LV.19 Rare Candy Oct 24, 2020, 12:34 AM
Home