Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Oct 25, 2020, 09:26 AM 461 read

Highest damage: WB Kasumi.

FORUM

Good day, how is going your WB farming?   I would like to make a Top best damage done vs Kasumi, so post your highest damage in the comments if you like (I will try to add everyone who joined with the score, add the screenshot, thanks).   I will make another post at the end of the World Boss with the Top results, you will have time until then.   I will only count one result per player, so feel free to edit your comment and update the score with the best one.       Here my best score so far:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Highest damage: WB Kasumi. image 15
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Highest damage: WB Kasumi. image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Highest damage: WB Kasumi. image 7

Top 5 highest attack (for Sytry slide buff):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Highest damage: WB Kasumi. image 9

I thank in advance those who want to participate. Until next time.       UPDATE: I downloaded and sorted in order of damage 30 screenshots (source Moot) for the moment among those who managed to exceed 15 M. (I think I'll list the Top up to that score, it would be too many to list and upload otherwise.)   If someone does not want to be named, in the Top damage, in the post that I will do at the end of the World Boss let me know in the comments or in the private chat if you prefer, so I will not add your score. I don't want to use your images without permission. Thank you.

Comment 44

• NO NAME verified Oct 25, 2020, 09:28 AM

Damn...That's only a dream for me. 😱

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Oct 25, 2020, 09:50 AM

I need more copies of Thetis and Luin to reach 30 millions eventually.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 25, 2020, 09:57 AM

You can try swap position between Lisa (or Luin), Newbie Mona and Pantheon, Maat... maybe can help on fever time a bit.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Oct 25, 2020, 10:23 AM

If Maat is on front rows she might be stunned and can't heal causing death.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Oct 25, 2020, 08:01 PM

Put only ATK/CRT on her so she doesn't have highest max/remaining HP which is what Kasumi's stun targets.

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Oct 30, 2020, 01:17 AM

How do those two child’s help? I’m clueless with how to do more damage even though I’m level 80 and my team is mainly maxed out lvl60s (not including their equipment)

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Oct 30, 2020, 05:23 AM

if your Leifang and Ayana are low uncapped. they don't help much. The are just there as booster childs. what's giving you high damage are from the supporting child it means everybody else accept healer/shield.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Oct 30, 2020, 05:25 AM

Luin and Thetis extends debuff duration which pairs with Navi

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Oct 31, 2020, 04:28 PM

Your great damage get on this score only, just with the combo of + time debuff +6 full slide maxed for my point of view, this combo is very powerfur upgrade damage global on a WB with best ATK is really good for increase.(Thetis, Luin and Navi)

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Oct 25, 2020, 09:51 AM

Well done~!!

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 25, 2020, 11:00 AM

How important is it to have Thetis if you have Luin? Does the Debuff cancellation hurt the DPS at all?

Also, my setup is pretty much identical to yours. Only major difference is Luin is +1, Sytry +0, replaced Thetis with another attacker, and Mars +6 over Brownie cuz my units be squishy.

I'm able to cap out at 17M max. Are the equipment slots that push DPS in the end? I'm also at the mercy of Sytry ATK buffs because they don't go onto Siren/Abaddon and I lose my Aid atk buff from N. Mona and crit buff from Pantheon. How do you ensure the correct units get the buffs so consistently?

Just seeking to improve. I've been playing consistently since release and barely buy anything. Lucky pulls and HOR to thank for my units. Just want to know how to push my damage just a bit higher.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 25, 2020, 11:12 AM

If I remember correctly Luin and Thetis should have different speed using their slide so eventually both can apply the extend buff at some point (not at the same time obviously) or is there to get an extra chance to apply it.

I use Luin and Thetis for their ability to extend debuff, the other part of their slide should make no difference.

I set up my 3 attackers with the highest attack and the other 2 with about at least 1k less than them.. I swap some carta and gear to get these stats.
    (my attack stats: Siren 12,5 Abbadon 11,5 Ayane 11 Newbie Mona 10,3 Navi 10,2) Eve has about 10k with just her carta to boost poison so I boost other wood child stat above her to get Sytry boost.

The difference in stats from spa uncaps and skill results in less or more damage, and if Wood Sytry is maxed she get more chance to apply Allure so you can take less damage and debuff the boss more easily... so more damage etc.

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 25, 2020, 12:08 PM

ok, so i just hit 18.8M randomly. changed nothing except moving navi to top row and sytry to bottom row.

My stats mirror yours on Siren and Abaddon. Daphnis and JCB are next highest though, don't know if that changes things. Maxed skills on most and spa level around 40-60 on relevant units.

Question on Sytry: Her slide says it prioritizes Light for the pure atk buff and prioritizes highest atk for the slide buff. Slide is useless for Siren and Abaddon, so what's the next priority after Light? is it random?

How varied is your damage? What's your range? Is it consistent or do the extremes average out in the end?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 25, 2020, 12:13 PM

Sytry can give her attack boost also for non light childs so if your attackers have the highest attack you are good to go.
    Her slide boost maybe will not help tappers, I don’t know for sure, but will do for your next slider hitters in order of attack stats.

My damage now vary from 26M to 29M, for now I didn’t score another 30.. that was a luckiest score.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 25, 2020, 04:27 PM

I forgot that Newbie Mona boost (Aid) consists by the number of buff a top attack child have, so if Siren and Abbadon get Sytry slide buff, it can help a little to increase the damage out put.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 25, 2020, 04:09 PM

You have Mona Navi and Sytry breaking 1M. Not sure if I ever did that before. They're going in the back row now.

EDIT: #4

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 25, 2020, 04:19 PM

I give them atk and crit (gear+carta).

Both these child have a 2+ hit slide with a good damage and with the right set up can help the team have a better score.

Just make sure to not let them have an attack close to your attackers (at least 800-1000 less) so they not “steal” Pantheon buff.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 25, 2020, 04:41 PM

Yeah I tell Sytry "Obey !" and the party tells her to listen, but she thinks she knows best and buffs whoever she wants and let's us all down and feels no way about it.

As for our other 3 subjects, they have A grade A.I mics, I'll fix their carta.

Might consider swapping Daphnis for Jacheongbi or bring Eve for the higher poisin dmg.

I commend you for shairing your party and strategies, Gatsu.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 25, 2020, 04:48 PM

I swap out Eve for Salome, mine have too much attack (8k+2k carta) and in one battle she was constantly receive buff from Sytry Newbie Mona and Pantheon.. so the team scored a 24 M lol.

Now with Salome (7,3+2) is fine, she didn’t receive buff... maybe I will need to remove the carta if that happen again (in that case I will use again Eve).

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 25, 2020, 05:28 PM

Last month I wrote a piece about how I sent in Eve with no weapon. it was the 1 time I scored 30M in practice mode. Eventually I gave her a weapon. Some old Nunchucks or something.

As for Sytry, I've accepted she does what she does, as long as an attacker gets it. The thing I find odd is how Sytry seems to consider the same attackers for most of the round. Or at least it feels that way.

I've just hit 28.4M which beats my previous record by 400,000. Gonna grind ND for my final Leifang.

Lefang and Bathory are so messy together. I've tried removing Bathory but that never worked out.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 26, 2020, 01:16 PM

EDIT: My final party arrangement.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 28, 2020, 04:39 PM

Hey, stop improving so fast XD .. congrats.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2020, 09:00 PM

I give you credit for this. I wouldn't have given some of those wood units ATK/CRT gear but it worked out fine. Thanks.

I have a post in the tips section that spills the beans on each unit and what gear they used to achieve this kind of damage. Video uploading so it should be done within the hour from the time of me writing this post.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 28, 2020, 11:03 PM

Cool, I will check it when will be ready. Tnx. :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2020, 11:08 PM

It's ready

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Oct 25, 2020, 10:26 PM

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Oct 25, 2020, 10:26 PM

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Oct 27, 2020, 01:32 AM

dang it gatsu, your dmg makes me feel so noob lmao stop it but keep posting so I can get tips on how to become better 🤣🤣 congrats on your beastly dmg, I could only dream of those numbers

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 27, 2020, 01:40 AM

Just improve your childs for WB, at least the main core of the team it took lot of time and resources but eventually you can get the same resoults.

front: most of them can be used in each WB, Rear: develop your top attackers color by color.
    Equip: at least 2x atk / crit carta and gear for top 2 attackers and enough hp / def gear for the front.

Thanks for your reply, I wish you good luck and to hit that goal damage for the rewards.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Oct 27, 2020, 01:50 AM

been trying to catch up some wb staples like thetis brownie and so on, I left them at 50 thinking they weren't good for wb, I was totally wrong lol, thank u for your inspiration! goodluck to u too and may mammon bless u!

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Oct 30, 2020, 01:15 AM

The most I get is around 1 mil.... I have no idea how to get much higher lol

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 02:25 AM

It requires lot of time, resources and investment in the right childs.

If you can do only 1 M, I guess you start the game recently, take a look of what other players use for the events and try build these teams developing these childs 1 by 1...

If you don’t have them, keep doing daily save and collect crystals and summon on the good banners.

You eventually will be able to do the same, keep improving piece by piece and enjoy the journey. :)

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Oct 30, 2020, 03:30 AM

I’ve been playing over a year but I have no idea what I need to change on childs.... I use the same highest attack child’s for everything. I know I probably need different child’s and equipment for different events but literally don’t know where to start. My pvp team is the same as I use for everything else

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 03:44 AM

For WB in general the front will be similar for each WB, most of the childs that you can see in the formation can be good or great in other WB. For each of them you need at least 3+ attacker of the opposite color that the boss have, so if you can develop some attackers of each color is helpfull.

For Ragna Break you need a strong attacker of each color, the other childs can be the same (example: Newbie Mona, Neptune and Pantheon can help you in each Ragna)

For PvP there are lot of good team to build, check the top 100 there so you can have an idea of which child are the best and most used. For now C. Bathory, Wood Sytry and Bathory are really good.

A part from WB, I advise you to play on manual in the other events, once master the right timing to use slide/tap and drive/fever you can achieve better resoults.

There should be some guides on Moot, check them out maybe it can help you more.

• HonokaHunter LV.10 Nomad Oct 30, 2020, 05:25 AM

Thanks, all of that info was helpful.... without having seen any guides or tutorials I’ve just been playing in the dark. eg I didn’t even know that there were opposite colours so I’m assuming water does more damage to fire and light Vs dark but I’m not sure where wood fits in?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 06:50 AM

Is a circle of color advantage and disadvantages..

Light and Dark beat each other, Fire beat Wood, Wood beat Water, Water beat Fire.

For example vs WB Kasumi (water), Wood childs are more effective than others and we put them in the back (attackers + extra wood or who cannot survive in the front) to also avoid debuff. Fire childs in the front are more in trable.

(Example: my Sunbeach Mona, fire, can survive in the front because her gear + carta give her lot of stats hp/def)

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 25, 2020, 09:29 PM

I need help hitting the 15M for dem sweet sweet prizes!!! 😭

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 25, 2020, 09:30 PM

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 26, 2020, 08:06 AM

Do you have Luin? You can try and replace Light Mona with Luin.. or replace Light Mona with a extra wood attacker. In that last case you can try move Salome in the front (set only defencive gear) and add that attacker in the back.

Or give Thetis def gear, move in the front instead of Light Mona.

Check your highest attack value for at least your first 5 childs... make sure these are wood type and your 2 highest attack with about 1k more atk between these 5.

If needed you can run Salome without the weapon.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 26, 2020, 11:59 PM

I made it 15M! Ok well now I wanna go higher lol. I do not have Luin. I used her as fodder a while back :’( I did re-equip my attackers. I swapped LB Mona for Thisbe. It’s not regular 15m. So gotta keep tweaking :P

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 27, 2020, 12:06 AM

Yeah Thisbe can help more than light Mona... congrats for the goal and keep improving. :)

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Oct 27, 2020, 09:51 AM

Thank you for sharing your strategies and advice on each of these :) Congrats on your progress this WB!

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 27, 2020, 10:00 AM

Chlobsy  Thanks :)

• Leiv Arc LV.8 Link Oct 30, 2020, 06:43 PM

I can barely make 500k

Dracula OMG
Home