Aric J. Peabody LV.10 Nomad
Oct 28, 2020, 06:50 PM 268 read

Fix PVP

FORUM

I'm getting sick and tired of being cheated in the Devil's Rumble. These cheaters need to go. Opponents getting their 3rd drive skill off before I get even my second (With really fast childs) and not getting a drive off for 10 full seconds when it's ready, but opponents get their's instantly. Fix it or drop it.

Comment 9

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Oct 28, 2020, 10:28 PM

Dude, you seem stressed out. You should do things that make you feel good. If something becomes a burden, let it go. If you feel like you face a lot of cheaters, you might wanna do something else, that makes you happy (*^^*).
    Fix it and drop it.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2020, 09:51 PM

There are a few childs that will have you or your opponent reach fever much quicker.

- Lan Fei = She will take 20 points off of your drive gauge almost every time she swipes.

- Isolde or Pan = will slow down your units.

- Moa = She will basically freeze 2 of your units

Combining any of those childs can make it worse for you. I used to pair Lan Fei with Pan, so not only will I slow my opponents, but I would also steal their drive gauge. That resulted in me overlapping them.

Eventually you'll learn what those units do, and you can avoid fighting them if you wish, just hit refresh in PvP, no penalty.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 29, 2020, 02:20 AM

From the description, you seem to play on auto. The AI doesn't differentiate between Drives and tries to get all available Taps or Slides before resorting to a Drive. It's very noticeable when many Childs get to full skill gauge in a short period of time.
    It hurts the next Drive too, since unless it's a fever time, your Childs are all on a cooldown, compared to going on same cooldown right after the drive without wasting the drive gauge gain.

A stopgap measure would be to put your favorite drive skill users in first and fifth position, then to tap their drive button instead of AI, and not get screwed by accidentally set off the drive at poor percentage (easy to do if you're touching the screen near the center).

I've waited until my team was that much stronger than the opposition, when facing the same issue. I was really, really not keen on going into the heat on manual.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Oct 28, 2020, 08:58 PM

my strategy is to take out 2 childs before either team gets drive, then use Chang'e's drive first. ( i usually win before anyone gets a fever.)
    I would say something like petrifying, freezing, and anything else that stops or confuses childs should be move down to one, not two. it really makes PvP boring as hell when sitting there and waiting, cause i know I'm going to win why do i have wait cause of some sh*tty attack that stops 2 of my childs. ( drives that stop childs are alright, they are drives after all)

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Oct 29, 2020, 04:12 AM

lmao

• ็™ฝ็น”/SHIRAORI LV.16 Sage Oct 28, 2020, 07:08 PM

just use Chang'e/ Thisbe and Neptune then ๐Ÿคฃ

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Oct 28, 2020, 09:50 PM

Post your team and the team you lost to.

• Yen+ LV.14 Chief Oct 29, 2020, 01:29 AM

Post your team.

I bet you dont have speed boost, also your opponent can have speed down debuff.

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 01:55 AM

Challenge my team. I'll let you have the first Fever.

Home