Zeykro LV.2 Lurker
Oct 28, 2020, 10:59 PM 260 read

Collab' character in premium pull ?

FORUM

Hello, i got a very important question, did u added collab' character in premium pull/ 5* tickets etc ? Cause i just open one 5* ticket and i got Marie Rose ! Pls explain, i use 70k crystals to get honoka ( that i didnt get btw, but i got 5 kasumi and 2 Marie Rose : )))))))) ) and now u gonna tell me that u added them to the common pull ?

Comment 7

• dikstra LV.20 S Oct 29, 2020, 12:03 AM

They are NOT in every banner and ticket. The only ticket that has DOA characters is the adequately named DOAXVV Summon 5* ticket you get from completing Beach Fiesta missions. Just a single one.

You can click "Rate" of every banner and ticket in the game and see exactly what's possible to pull. No secrets here.

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Oct 29, 2020, 12:22 AM

This is correct. you can see in the premium pool that Honoka is not included. OP opened the DOA ticket thinking it was a normal one.

Because they look identical.

No i definitely don't think this is completely stupid and confusing. /s

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Oct 28, 2020, 11:08 PM

You can get DOA units from 5* tickets for the duration of this collaboration event. After that you won't be able to. [Edit: this is false, you can't get DOA units from any 5* tickets.]

Although, it may be that only the 5* ticket you get from finishing Beach Volleyball Fiesta that gives DOA units. I got Ayane from it and someone else here got Honoka from that ticket. [Edit: this is correct as others confirmed.]

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 28, 2020, 11:07 PM

They don't really talk to us openly.

To answer your question. Yes. They are in every banner and ticket for a limited time.

Congratulations.

I got a Honoka from a ticket and I'm happy about that.

• LuvSicLane LV.6 Nomad Oct 29, 2020, 12:20 AM

They are NOT in every banner and ticket. Literally just checked my 5 star tickets and see no Marie Rose, Ayane, Kasumi, Honoka, or Leifang in the tickets. The ONLY ticket you get is from the Beach Volleyball Fiesta ticket.
    Don't get me wrong, congratulations on getting Honoka, seriously. But again, they do NOT come from every ticket nor every banner. See dikstra's response. They explained it nicely.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Oct 29, 2020, 02:05 AM

It's just that that ticket doesn't have a special icon. It's a one-time deal (until the next DoAXVV collab rerun ๐Ÿคซ), a ticket that gives a collab child.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 29, 2020, 06:52 AM

Okay I was wrong.

Home