Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Oct 29, 2020, 04:52 PM 416 read

Kasumi WB: updated team.

FORUM

Once again here we are with another team update.   I manage to beat my previous score and finally exceed 30 M, so I will share it with you.   I mainly changed few things in particular: • I give to Ayane the highest attack; • changed some gear around to balance the other childs; • swap Eve for Salome and placed her in the front.     New personal record:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 3

Formation:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 5

Leader: Navi Drive order: Werewolf + Navi   Equipment:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 7
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 8
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 9
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 10
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 11
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 12

Skill order:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 14
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 15
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 16
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 17

Sorted by attack (from highest to the lowest):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 19
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 20
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kasumi WB: updated team. image 21

That’s all for now. Until next time.          

Comment 28

• NO NAME verified Oct 29, 2020, 06:01 PM

Wow, Congrats!

I will never ever be able to do that damage because I won't use child's I dislike. 🙃

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 06:12 PM

Thanks... :)
    Which one you dislike most?

• NO NAME verified Oct 29, 2020, 06:18 PM

Brownie... 🤮, lol

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 06:22 PM

How can you dislike Mona? O.O
    She is sexy asf. :)

• NO NAME verified Oct 29, 2020, 06:27 PM

I think it's the hair... Definitely Lisa > Davi > Mona ♡

• Meiyo LV.6 Nomad Oct 29, 2020, 09:00 PM

Brownie 1st the name sucks 2nd the character design omfg its like ... dont have the word for that and Ayane charac design they should draw a big fat butt nothing else it would be the same their is something wrong with her eyes

• thekit LV.9 Nomad Oct 30, 2020, 02:58 AM

Will you reconsider?... Don't underestimate a lil girl 😏

• NO NAME verified Oct 30, 2020, 03:20 AM

o0o0o0o0o0o This is a lot better!
    I reconsider and will add this glasses girl to my line up! 😜

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Oct 30, 2020, 05:59 PM

its her voice for me. its sounds like a cat scratching a blackboard

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 30, 2020, 06:48 AM

Ha ha ha. I followed some of your tips, and you followed some of mine and we both succeeded. Congratulations on that.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 06:51 AM

Yeah your suggestion was really helpful.. Thanks. :)

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 30, 2020, 07:08 AM

Both of your suggestions have helped me greatly. Being able to jump from 14M at the start to 20M consistently with highs of 24M with a few changes has been a game changer for me. Knowing that I'm playing optimally really relieves a burden off my brain. I don't have to question why I'm doing worse with similarly powered units anymore. I greatly appreciate the time you two take to inform the community about your level of play.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 07:10 AM

I'm glad it helped you. :)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Oct 30, 2020, 07:29 AM

I've experimented with putting all attackers in the front row but each run fell short so I put it back the way it was.

That being said, be sure to record your most successful configuration before testing new configurations.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Oct 29, 2020, 08:24 PM

Thank you! 🎃🦇

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 30, 2020, 07:02 AM

From your damage breakdown, despite Ayane having the highest attack, it appears Siren and Abaddon are still receiving Pantheon's crit buff. How is Pantheon bypassing Ayane? Or are Siren/Abaddon's DPS output that high on their own without the additional crit buff?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 07:07 AM

Sytry attack buff is rng based... give 2.2K more attack on 9 childs at random.. so sometimes can make the score lower. I too was surprised for the log resoults. :)

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 30, 2020, 07:13 AM

I see. I knew that Sytry was throwing a few wrenches but I thought dropping ATK by 2200 on secondary attack units would be too large a gap and not worth it.

RIght now, I have Siren/Abaddon top row with highest ATK to pump DPS and draw Mei's (Change) -2 buff. Ayane/Daphnis in the back to take Sytry's -2 buff to slide as frequently as possible.

I've done some play testing and I'm pretty sure Change and Sytry -2 cooldown don't stack right? Otherwise, I would go all in with my back row cuz 6 digit crit damage is godly.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 07:18 AM

I'm not sure about that, probably they don't stack togher... but with rng probably the team can use both in different times cause debuff and stun etc.

p.s. I'm build a tier list damage for WB Kasumi, can I add your resoult in the list? (send me a screenshot in that case with your best score). :)

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 30, 2020, 07:30 AM

I can build a tap crit vs slide crit comparison in the practice mode, do an average over 10 runs or so. it'll take me a while since I'm at work currently.

fyi my siren/abaddon are +6/+5 respectively; ayane/daphnis at +1/+5 respectively.

HOR has not been kind, gave me only leifangs and no ayanes. had to get lucky with the fiesta ticket

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 07:37 AM

I understood, it happens.. I tryed multiple times HoR for Love Hate Davi (for next ragna) still not more copies.

Good Luck.

p.s. I will upload the tier list when the WB is ended, so if you want to be in the list that's the time limit.

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 30, 2020, 08:07 AM

Gatsu86  Oh, my understanding was that you were seeking data on which sets were most effective when you said tier list damage. Were you just asking for my highest damage score and the set that produced it?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 08:11 AM

Paul Green  Only the score is fine.. I want to make a post with a tier list for this WB.

I have 38 screenshots at the moment in order of damage, if you want I can add your resoult there.

That's it, you don't need to do nothing, a part playing the game :P

• Paul Green LV.20 S Oct 31, 2020, 05:41 AM

Gatsu86  Current best

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 31, 2020, 07:02 AM

Paul Green  Nice. :)

• Paul Green LV.20 S Nov 2, 2020, 02:44 AM

Gatsu86  New PB

• Akataki LV.2 Lurker Oct 30, 2020, 12:10 PM

how the fxk you get all plus 6

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Oct 30, 2020, 12:18 PM

Years of playing, summon on the good banners (some luck here and there), trade dupes into HoR to get more copies of which I need...
    It take a lot of times, investement (resources) and planning...
    Is not something that can be done in few months. Improve your box piece by piece and with time you can get most of the child +6 as well.

Home