Agralis LV.20 Rare Candy
Nov 1, 2020, 05:42 AM 1,142 read

Ragna Season 12 - Team Comp Guide

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Season 12 - Team Comp Guide image 1

Extra Note: 1.On JP, it was possible for veterans to survive without Heal or Regen in this RB. 2. Wodan can be used to cleanse the time-debuff and for sustain if needed (Drive before fever is also pretty good). ย  I wont be answering questions here. Pls ask them here :) https://discord.gg/tW3Spdz

Comment 20

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 1, 2020, 11:07 AM

I think Leda is still useful to use for her attack buff. For example a team like this can work fine:

Love&Hate Davi + Leda + Failnought + Newbie Mona + Pantheon

With an options on the weapons that gain HP back while attacking for Davi (tap) and Failnought (slide).. and Leda slide barrier (or with her drive if needed) I thinks the team can still survive.

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Nov 1, 2020, 11:43 AM

Is that your Next Team Composition Gatsu86 ?? For next Boss fight ๐Ÿ’ช

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 1, 2020, 11:48 AM

Probably..If it canโ€™t work, I will try with Thisbe instead of Pantheon..

Or swap leda for an healer.

Or change the team completely, for example:
    Love&hate Davi (leader)+ Neptune + Newbie Mona + Pantheon + Wotan (as 3* drive).

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 1, 2020, 02:47 PM

Christmas Leda?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 1, 2020, 04:40 PM

Yes, 5 star Christmas Leda.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 1, 2020, 07:08 PM

Did you read the notes?

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Nov 1, 2020, 11:41 AM

Wow Nice works. simple & straight to important unit Only .. thank you dude ๐Ÿ‘

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 1, 2020, 08:41 PM

I read these... there is written that C. Leda is not recommended, so I only added my opinion...

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Nov 1, 2020, 11:09 PM

The problem is that barriers will be ineffective AND cause major damage. So basically you'd be hurting yourself by using Leda. That being said there's going to be A LOT of experimentation going on, so we'll see what's most effective once it starts. This guide is a good starting point though.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 1, 2020, 11:29 PM

I read that small text wrong so... my bad :)

In this case Iโ€™m thinking to a team like this:

Love&hate Davi (Leader), Verdelet, Newbie Mona, Failnaught and Pantheon.

+ option with weapons that heal back a little, and Newbie Mona tap (if vampirism work for fire childs I forgot)... or a healer instead if Pantheon.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 2, 2020, 02:46 AM

I think she always applies Vampirism on top of a DoT effect she just removed, but never if there wasn't a DoT effect to remove.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Nov 2, 2020, 03:01 AM

Ah ok, tnx.

• Andromedaโ™ก LV.19 Big Chungus Nov 2, 2020, 02:41 PM

Rusalka is a must I think

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokรฉmon Master Nov 5, 2020, 07:43 AM

Thanks for the info!

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 2, 2020, 05:51 AM

"created by Agralis and discord users for their expertise" You mean from their expertise? I need this question answered and I'm not joining discord for that.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 2, 2020, 10:31 AM

I don't get their expertise. They say the boss gets to throw Time Alteration around, yet Pomona is lower than Maat, and Wodan is not on the table.
    Feels like Rusalka's gonna be the only hope.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 2, 2020, 02:18 PM

Personally I'd be more inclined to take these guides more seriously if instead they had sample teams that show replaceable units and minimum uncaps required for each unit for the teams to work. Because these are not for me, I already know who the runner-ups are and that the newest units are ideal for the raid they are featured on (no shit). These are supposed to be for new players and players who never read what skills do and I really doubt they'll know how to form a team just by seeing an assortment of units like this. They don't even know how to play the game on manual.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 3, 2020, 08:04 AM

I wonder if I ll ever feel like I need to play the game on manual ;)

• Thorheim LV.2 Lurker Nov 6, 2020, 07:53 AM

what does (1) (0+) and (1+) mean??

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 6, 2020, 07:46 PM

The number means how many from that group of Childs should optimally make it to the team.

Home