YounGod LV.20 The Best
Nov 2, 2020, 05:51 AM 208 read

Tap tap version

FORUM

See idc that not everything is uncensored but the thing that gets me the most is the fps. Idk why but the frames on this version jus drop and dont go back up, it's annoying and I cant get to my full potential in battles

Comment 4

• Lintaur LV.16 Sage Nov 2, 2020, 08:54 AM

I wish we could get a PC client like JP has just because almost no one's phone in the US is able to handle this game at max settings before it becomes a lag fest like no other.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 2, 2020, 10:25 AM

I've tried that PC client. Five minutes in, after hours of usual initial download of main assets, then scenario and other voice files, -- it failed to properly track what music should be played when. None of combat, drive skills, home screen, night world work properly. Combat has music playing only when the game screen is in background, home screen - only when you use that jukebox function from the menu next to background location selection. Makes you wonder maybe that's why they don't put it in Global.

I also noticed the client runs with some anti-cheat software like GameGuard. Some people hate those.

Basic Japanese notwithstanding, I also couldn't find how to exit that client other than by pressing Alt+F4.

Although the full screen looks nice. Too bad all the immediate summons were tame. Like Aria, Naias and those strange giveaway guarantee of light Dana and light Mafdet.

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Nov 2, 2020, 10:38 AM

I play the JP PC Client on occasion, but it's typically on mute.

I can't recall if I've ever had audio sync issues while playing, I'd have to do a trial run with audio on to see.

As with exiting the app, you can press the ESC (escape) key and the game will give you a prompt message asking if you'd like to quit. The option on the right is "Yes."

I've never had any performance issues with the PC client, though. It runs so smoothly that it puts emulators to shame, with every animation working with such clarity that it's astonishing, especially compared to how laggy the mobile app is.

If they were to release a PC client for Global, I'd hop on board immediately to download it. 🤍

• Tasty Muffins LV.14 Chief Nov 2, 2020, 11:32 PM

The game runs perfectly fine on my iPhone.

Home