Zagpak LV.12 Chief
Nov 10, 2020, 07:54 PM 255 read

Can we as a free player fill all SPAs?

FORUM

I have been playing for almost 3 months now and I think I know a lot about the game. But I still cannot keep more than 5 children in the SPA. I never have enough towels. Cause of lack of gold from SPA. However, I still use lanterns, I go to collect gold frequently. I always do my 10 night shifts.   But nothing to do I never have enough gold as soon as I use more than one SPA. Can we as a free player fill all SPAs?    

Comment 15

• Zagpak LV.12 Chief Nov 10, 2020, 08:00 PM

Damn I just found that we can redo the night walk for 100k gold instead of crystal. It should be the way even it will cost a lot of stamina.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 10, 2020, 08:49 PM

Sometimes you get a bunch of towels from event. But generally, I think you'll have to pay for those night walks. If you want more than 5 at a time

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 11, 2020, 02:53 AM

nah dog just keep it chill do when never u can, and over time u will build resources up, like u don't need to be frenetic to get to lol 100, it takes like 400 times with the EXP boost i think, so just go on and do it when never u temeber, bjt always buy towels from the shop

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 11, 2020, 03:27 AM

Bro, you even read?

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 11, 2020, 03:59 AM

I'll break it down for you... 10 lanterns gets you about 5,000 spa coins, which will get you 15 towels. Bath takes 6 hours, you can keep 5 childs in 3 times a day. If you want more than that, (which was OPs question) you'll need to get extra towels from events or pay for extra walks. (which is what I said).

Math! 😂

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 10, 2020, 11:59 PM

I'll do that if i am running low on towels. ( running low for me is like 50, i like to keep around 100.) it is possible but i personally wouldn't recommend it. just keep you pvp team in at all times and maybe some key players like WB healers or speed childs. and Newbie mona.

• UnderBlade LV.6 Nomad Nov 11, 2020, 02:22 AM

I have 700+ towels, I should have let my child bath more frequently 😂.
    Im only focusing mostly child which good at certain content. Though I never have enough of essential oil for extra exp.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 11, 2020, 02:53 AM

I keep mine around 600 or 500

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Nov 10, 2020, 11:02 PM

Once your spa level increases enough you open new places. I am too lazy to use the spa sometimes but been doing daily 10 lanterns every day since release.. I have almost 900 towels and 100k spa coins, 100 or so of each of the lanterns.. I always buy every lantern i get from daily world bosses, raid events so they stacked up.. my childs are roughly lvl 30-50 spa level each tho.. if i wasn't lazy i probably could have one lvl 70 or so.. 100 is max. Just keep doing your daily 10 a day even if you dont have enough lanterns and you can do it.. and eventually you will start having more supplies than not. sometimes u might need to spend the gold to refill and try for more spa coins.. a good tip is every half hour (maybe an hour) your child is taking a spa you can collect free spa coins.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 10, 2020, 11:13 PM

It's at 1.5-hour interval marks only, and the amount is laughably small, I don't bother tracking it.

Without extra sources of towels, a single 10-lantern midnight parade run gives enough to soak ten childs 3 times a day, more or less.

• Biska LV.22 Epic Nov 11, 2020, 02:04 AM

Here is a tip that might help. Use the spa twice a day you will have to spend those 100k golds if you wana keep your childs always refreshed daily. Reset them twice a day if you can, buy only towels nothing else and basicaly this will keep them filled all the time without a shortage of towels for all the ponds.

• UnderBlade LV.6 Nomad Nov 11, 2020, 02:27 AM

Spa coins caps at 100k though for those didn't know. Spend it before caps. For me, I always buy more towels, essential oils and lantern in spa shop.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Nov 11, 2020, 03:56 AM

I don't invest more stamina in Spa than I really have to. That means, I also only run my five pvp childs in Spa, sometimes a hand full more. With the free stuff from events I rarely ever run out of towels. Could imagine it costs a fortune in stamina if you wanna run all spas all the time and I prefer spending that on farming 2☆s and crafting materials.

• Jadan Vanity LV.5 PlayStation Nov 11, 2020, 07:19 AM

Check the spa shop, the store refreshes and you can buy towels there. I’m F2P as well and have over 150 spa towels from just checking the shop and taking advantage of the item drops

• Jbogs LV.19 Let’s play Destiny! Nov 11, 2020, 05:10 PM

F2P here! I bathe 10 childs 1x/day only after nightwalks. 5 PVP childs and another 5 all attacker childs different elements😅, in some days I bathe my 10 childs 2x/day😁

Home