CRBY LV.19 Sage
Nov 11, 2020, 09:45 AM 449 read

Reviewing Tragedy Rusalka: She is way more than just a Ragna staple

FORUM

So people have talked a bunch about how awesome Tragedy Rusalka looks. However, with her looks comes also a terrifying set of skills which grabs essential effects of some of the most OP units in the game.   There is not much you have to do to make her excell at what she does best. You just have to set your whole team on fire, or maybe most of it.   People have to keep in mind that most of her useful tools are NOT restricted to Raids. She can do so much at the same time, while only filling up a single spot in the team.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5nbWDPXbXA&t=11s

Tell me if you agree or not. People are sleeping on this beauty.

Comment 8

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 11, 2020, 03:36 PM

People talking how awesome new Rusalka looks? I must've missed that.

• Steven James LV.15 Chief Nov 13, 2020, 01:33 AM

Same. To me, there seems to be way too much going on with the art. Other than her face, everything else kinda gets lost in color.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Nov 11, 2020, 09:49 AM

replaces Chang'e ✓
    replaces Pomona ✓
    shits on Bikini Sytry ✓

Just some of the points which I mention in the video.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Nov 11, 2020, 02:26 PM

sad state of the meta stale games where ppl willing to lie to themselfs and the others just to pretend we dont have stale meta...

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 11, 2020, 03:25 PM

At least it's a diverse meta and not just Olga, Eve, Dana, Chang'e, Maat as it was before the cartas and summon pool expansion.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Nov 11, 2020, 09:20 PM

weired ... cos those 4 i see in like 90% of devil rumbles on any rank since the day i started to play only Olga is kinda on and off

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 12, 2020, 01:23 AM

I meant as a team. In early global PVP that's the only team you would fight in Platinum league and higher. Yes, Dana and Chang'e are almost in every team still but the other three slots are shifting with many different units. There are the two Bathories, there is Athena, there is Pomona, Neptune, Thisbe, Moa, Newbie Mona, Sytry, Rita, Isolde, Limos and many more. It's far from being stale.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Nov 11, 2020, 05:10 PM

Things are opening up. Bring able to run mono color teams will get more consistent the more leader skills we get. Thisbe is a good example. For now I am happy that units like Rusalka can work on high Level.

Home