Pink Ballons LV.21 S
Nov 13, 2020, 05:54 AM 183 read

Help!

FORUM

How can I use her on why lvl pvp?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Help! image 2

Comment 3

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 13, 2020, 07:10 AM

Disclaimer: I have her but at low uncaps and I haven't used her, at all.

She seems a bit like wood Bathory and a bit like fire Bathory. Like wood Bathory because her tap inflicts DoT on lowest HP enemies and like fire Bathory because if you tap first her slide becomes stronger.

She'd be a good pair with Horus who amplifies curse duration and potency. His -accuracy debuff is also almost as good as dark Davi's so having Resentment and Karma cartas on your units would be great.

But there are a few debuff cleansers and a debuff magnet in PVP nowadays (Pomona, Athena, Thisbe) so you could use Sytry's allure for a team that relies on debuffs to work.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Nov 13, 2020, 07:48 AM

True I don't think that any debuff team is usefull this meta, the double cleanse with double defenders can outstanding so much damage withkught getting a debut the whole fight, even allure wouldn't help

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 13, 2020, 04:28 PM

If the "Excuse me.." Soul Carta takes off, I don't know what kinds of nonsense would be needed to chew through Light teams. Maybe curse-oriented quick barrages of DoTs that give extra damage on cleansing (unless it's Dark Werewolf who cleanses the curse) would have merit.

Home