RNGLilleo LV.10 Switch
Nov 14, 2020, 08:13 PM 616 read

You’d think this would be added to the game by now..

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - You’d think this would be added to the game by now..  image 1

Comment 11

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Nov 15, 2020, 12:26 AM

Maybe they think they need a different voice actor for that skin. Mafdet has a deep, authoritative voice that wouldn't fit her pactmaker's appearance. Might not be worth the investment for them.

I'd like to see it happen, though. It's a great design!

• selldavid LV.21 S Nov 15, 2020, 04:11 PM

Yes,but it will be a long time

• RNGLilleo LV.10 Switch Nov 15, 2020, 08:50 PM

It’s just quite surprising, but as long as it’s added eventually I don’t actually mind when. It gives me time to collect other skins, and for that I’m grateful.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Nov 16, 2020, 04:48 AM

Yeee... i rly dont understand their logic behind not adding content that literaly was already created and shown (its one thing that we are behind JP and KR on content but some childs/skins is not story related and still not being added i just dont see any logical reason why...)

• RNGLilleo LV.10 Switch Nov 19, 2020, 11:28 PM

It’s just a bit silly. You’d think they’d want to catch us up with them, but I guess not.

• RNGLilleo LV.10 Switch Nov 14, 2020, 08:18 PM

Context; as a new player one of the first characters we receive is Mafdet, you even get uncaps for her. Naturally most people then also awaken her, and read her rather cute story. When seeing the skin people like myself wonder “ where can I buy that ? “ because it’s super cute. Then when we go to check the shops.. nowhere?! After almost 2 years of the game, you’d think they would capitalise on the fan base mafdet has by releasing this as a purchasable costume, or in the skin gacha at least. This wouldn’t be hard since they already own the asset, so it would only be implementation. Any theories on why it isn’t implemented?

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 14, 2020, 11:48 PM

New players wouldn't even know that that is a thing to buy in this game.
    Devs also might be on the fence about the pactmaker costumrs, I would hope. Many of those are arguably lackluster in base visuals and animations. They might be releasing those skins little by little, watching the sales and usage or whatnot.

• RNGLilleo LV.10 Switch Nov 15, 2020, 08:53 PM

It’s unlocked at level 12, most people get to roughly 20 in their first day. But maybe, I’m used to gacha formulas ( and skin sales ) so it might just be my unique experience. Thanks for the interesting perspective.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Nov 16, 2020, 01:35 AM

It's generally the oldest ones that are in the lackluster zone. But that's not just pactmaker skins. Much of the old stuff suffers from pixelation and stiff animation. Hyung Tae Kim, the producer, is a great illustrator but his early work for this game is subpar compared to what the other artists have done.

• RNGLilleo LV.10 Switch Nov 15, 2020, 08:51 PM

True, it looks to be a younger version of the character, so it would be interesting to see how they would tackle it.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 15, 2020, 11:03 PM

you know I am not going to be a hater like you. i hope they come out with this costume, just like i hope they come out with a better costume for L/H Davi

Home