UnderBlade LV.6 Nomad
Nov 15, 2020, 01:03 AM 239 read

No platinum chest drop

FORUM

After 10th consecutive ragna break, place between 2nd to 4th place not a single platinum chest. I'm restarting my game, if still persist platinum chest drop rate are super nerfed.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - No platinum chest drop image 2

Comment 5

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Nov 15, 2020, 12:43 PM

I actually came here tonight to see what people have been saying about the plat chests in general this go 'round.

I've gotten fewer than I'm used to, but even when I get them the rewards have been stop signs and a few 4* Childs. Could just be bad RNG, but I'm curious if it's the same for everyone.

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Nov 16, 2020, 10:28 PM

Literally my experience ๐Ÿ˜•

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Nov 15, 2020, 10:40 PM

So i have been getting them none stop, maybe 1 out 4 battles . but the drops have been since this Ranga started 1 N.Mona, 1 Anne, 1 healer forgot her name, and Frej's new costume. i think I've gotten more Ranga coins out of platinum chests than anything else.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Nov 16, 2020, 01:57 AM

And if you ever get 3 chests in a row, remind yourself to submit a bug report because probability couldn't work that way. Only fair to demand that they delete something of value.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokรฉmon Master Nov 19, 2020, 06:30 PM

I got loads of chests for the first week and then they seriously dried up in the second week. Very strange.

Home