philtheedragon19 LV.23 Dragon
Dec 8, 2020, 10:52 PM 175 read

Alright, I need help

FORUM

So I’ve got the same team as most of the top ragna ranks: water mafdet+5, Leo+1, pantheon+6, newbie Mona+6, and water davi+6. Mafdet has offensive accessory and carta, while everyone else is defensive. My main concern is this: what am I doing wrong, where most people with my same team are one shotting the boss, I barely deal 50% and survive even on manual. Is mafdet not fully uncapped making the difference, is it because she’s not ignited?

Comment 3

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 8, 2020, 11:08 PM

Do you set Leo as Leader, All slide.. Newbie Mona slide and tap (skill set up on full auto)?

Playing manual will get you better resoult. Yes Ignite help a lot, mainly for her 6x hit slide at full ignited (100-120k x crit.. about 700 k each slide crit)

To surivive with that team will need the right gear with good option on it (on armor that reduce damage and give back hp when hit... on weapon that gain hp when attacking etc.). If you can't do that you can swap Summer Davi with Neptune, her slide heal 2 targets so you will be fine.

If you have Hatsune Miku you can use her instead of Newbie Mona (with Neptune) to increase the damage output (atk + aid buff)

Increase the team stats with Spa, daily.

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Dec 9, 2020, 01:14 AM

I tried using swimsuit Davi but had survivability issues. Switched to Neptune and made her second highest attack. Great damage output and never get close to dying.

Edit:

Also, make sure Leo drives right before fever time!

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Dec 9, 2020, 06:55 AM

More informations on your team, skill queue and items, would greatly help to give you a better answer.
    Screenshots would do :D

Home