CRBY LV.19 Sage
Dec 9, 2020, 11:13 PM 463 read

Which specific Ignition are you waiting for?

FORUM

So as we can see Ignition enables strong units to be even stronger. Interestengly enough though we also see some childs which were very lacking before Ignition becoming extremely good afterwards. I consider Eshu and Anemone some of those.   So I was wondering which childs (non-water-elements) might have similar potential. For example Hermes on her slide only raises ATK of allies by a flat value of around 1400 once maxed out. The same was the case for Anemone before Ignition. So after Ignition that flat value turns into a certain amount of percentage for Anemone. She grants 50% extra ATK to her allies.   Something similar could happen to Hermes and maybe with one or two more buffs after Ignition she might become viable for some modes. Same goes for Charlotte. She has such an awesome design that it is a shame I have to bench her most of the time. Hopefully she gets some significant Ignition buffs as well.   Which childs do you want to see become more relevant gameplay-wise?

Comment 23

• Sisi LV.14 Chief Dec 10, 2020, 12:21 AM

So i'm confused are water childs only ignition ready right now? and why? I love my Venus healer wish she was a little better. Same with Tyrving.. I also want Wodan as OP as possible.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Dec 10, 2020, 12:54 AM

All water units except 4*s and the two non-water units that arrived with ignition, Banshee and Cain.

Dunno why. And if they explained I didn't read.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 10, 2020, 01:19 AM

I would suppose they made Ignition water exclusive for the start to not overwhelm the player base with too many choices for a new system launch.

Wodan is an awesome girl btw, would love to see her get way stronger.

• TskR Illusion LV.2 Lurker Dec 10, 2020, 02:16 PM

Two-Sided Moa.

As a newer player who has only been playing a month or two I have been enjoying the game a lot however I have read Two-Sided Moa has been rather lacking for every mode whilst having an interesting albeit not too efficient specialty of being a not too efficient tank.

I have also read she gets Ignition on JP but still isn't that good or worth investing in especially compared to Moa and in general.

I would personally like to see her get a bit more relevant and I would appreciate it if anyone had any idea when I can next expect/obtain the unit as currently I do not own a single copy and she is not in child select boxes from what I can see and she is one of my favorites that I have seen.

Even if she doesn't get more relevant I would still like to use her however I need to obtain her first. Thanks.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 10, 2020, 09:43 PM

Medusa, healer childs.
    There's not much hope though, newer ones will have to just be better ones, lest people stop spending.

• gamer955612202 LV.2 Lurker Dec 11, 2020, 04:23 AM

I agree with TskR I'm curious to see what improvements two-sided Moa gets. I think I'm the only one that actually runs her on my main team, she's worked out pretty well for me (currently at Platinum V).

Also Healers/Defenders as a whole. It'd be nice to see more variety in the mix.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 11, 2020, 05:32 AM

Respect for running twosided on Plat V.

• TskR Illusion LV.2 Lurker Dec 11, 2020, 01:02 PM

Same as CRBY Big respect. I only made an account here to try and find information about how to obtain her. Interested to see your comp/setup etc. I really just want to be able to get one copy at the moment even before I build her up. I did a lot of the gacha today for the Devil Rumble banner because I wanted some normal Moa's. Going to save up again now incase Two-Sided Moa gets a feature anytime or maybe some sort of selection item?

I agree with the Healers/Defenders as well you see the same few everywhere.

I'm wondering what type of team you are running but I was considering running Light Dana, Pomona and Two-Sided full tank maybe with 2 others maybe support and attack or debuff but not sure yet. Trying to balance something somewhat viable and what I like a lot.

• gamer955612202 LV.2 Lurker Dec 11, 2020, 03:57 PM

Sorry I got that mixed up. I just passed Gold V and broke into Platinum I.

I run her with PvP Hildr, Anemone, Melpomene and Kasumi.

• TskR Illusion LV.2 Lurker Dec 12, 2020, 11:26 AM

Wow that is an unique composition. Cool. :D Kasumi eh. I actually started playing Destiny Child because of the DoA collab as I am a DoAXVV player but didn't manage to pull any of them from the step up.

Going to stop spamming the post now as it's starting to get off topic a bit. If you want to talk more feel free to add me or on Steam or Discord or something.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Dec 11, 2020, 07:58 AM

If my guess is correct, the new unit will always be top priority for ignition. So we'll have to endure a time of weakness and hold back if we are to ignite the one we have our heats set on.

• Scrddeko LV.23 Big Chungus Dec 10, 2020, 01:57 AM

I'm waiting for Nine, Nicole and Light Frej ignition

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 10, 2020, 04:13 AM

Nicole might be a spicy one. She has potential to shake up all the currently strong water units once ignited.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Dec 10, 2020, 03:03 AM

I want them all out to be able to compare first.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 10, 2020, 04:05 AM

Yeah but everyone has one or two designs he loves but can't use due to utility, no?

Bari might also be a great example. But she is already igniteable.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Dec 10, 2020, 04:37 AM

I prefer optimizing my team and winrate over getting emotionaly involved with certain waifus or team builts. I am not a big fan of ShiftUp rolling out the different elements one after the other..

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 10, 2020, 04:51 AM

Fair enough

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Dec 10, 2020, 03:26 AM

I really hope Nine and Tamamo are as strong as they are when Ignited on the other servers, I'd love to use them in PvP. Nine carried my team for ages when she released, would like to see a return to glory.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 10, 2020, 04:03 AM

Nine definitely sounds like a juicy pick. There even was a time where I considered putting her into HoR. Maybe in future.

• SheepPun LV.11 Chief Dec 10, 2020, 05:28 AM

I'm honestly curious how Catherine and Katherine will pan out with ignition, what with Catherine having a taunt and immortal on her slide with a 5 man reflect on her drive and Katherine having both allure and target on her slide.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 10, 2020, 09:50 AM

Would love to use my Catherine here and there. No use for her so far.

• robyn85 LV.12 Chief Dec 10, 2020, 06:23 AM

I want my girl Hildr to keep up in pvp, shes still fine for staying in bottom platV but with ingition she'd be on a level playing field, hopefully. With nepune+ignited change'e she takes care of business so quick, but more dmg would be welcome :)

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 10, 2020, 09:51 AM

Chances are really high she will get awesome after Ignition. Combine her Tap with a Potential 6 Hit Slide and damn...

Home