NO NAME verified
Dec 11, 2020, 11:17 AM 524 read

why tf is this community so toxic?

FORUM

i posted something and the comments are always bashing me like cmon tf on. of course this doesn't apply to people who dont attack me. and you downvote your also toxic yourself

Comment 20

• Scrddeko LV.23 Big Chungus Dec 11, 2020, 11:25 AM

You're just very self-centered and that's all

• NO NAME verified Dec 11, 2020, 11:28 AM

are you fuckin joking? fuck you asshole

• alpen✨ LV.11 Avatar Dec 12, 2020, 12:31 AM

@castor Who's being toxic here now?
    There are always people here willing to help and share tips on WB / RB or any other event when they could keep everything they know for themselves. Even a newbie player's questions are never a joke/scorn motive; This community is far from toxic, but you insist on linking negative votes and toxicity as synonyms.
    You are clearly not mature enough to socialize.

• Kakujakami LV.10 Nomad Dec 13, 2020, 02:21 PM

are you trying to show us an example of this toxicity you speak of?😂

• SehatDanKuat LV.21 S Dec 11, 2020, 02:03 PM

Your are not one get experience like This.. all Destiny Child Global YouTuber Also Get downvote, I don't know the reason, but yes sharing is caring I learn this from Lee Myoung Jin

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Dec 11, 2020, 03:54 PM

sdk giving truth
    remember kids no such thing as bad engagement up vote you got click
    down vote you got click
    don't like the vote ,turn phone upside down loooool

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 11, 2020, 10:51 PM

This is the bigger problem. People who actually care to contribute to make the community grow are getting stomped or ignored oftenly cause "urgh someone is promoting his own channel". Well guess what, that guy promoting his own channel puts in 10x the effort into actually elaborating on his thoughts or his lucky pulls in the game. Meanwhile, you have endless lucky Banner screenshots getting praised like they are god's work. This community can be really biased at times.

• Zagpak LV.12 Chief Dec 11, 2020, 05:03 PM

no more to say

• Zagpak LV.12 Chief Dec 11, 2020, 05:00 PM

if I clik on your stickers from moot i can read "Fuck you opinion" ... no more to say

• Shadow when the suns LV.20 S Dec 11, 2020, 11:34 AM

Upvote for you. I don't feel that it's toxic around here though. Here's to the future! 2021 where everyone is happy!

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 11, 2020, 04:59 PM

don't worry about it. like the others say its just a downvote.

• Flameseeker LV.7 Nomad Dec 11, 2020, 09:01 PM

Wait, so getting downvoted means people are being toxic? That's a new one. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, true, but that doesn't mean they have to agree with you and so far, I haven't seen anyone insulting you, attacking you or being toxic in any way.

It'd be better for you to grow a thicker skin and listen to others advise instead of going "defensive mode/you're wrong". This is a forum, so get used to disagreements.

• Biska LV.22 Epic Dec 11, 2020, 09:58 PM

Even if you put the most delicious peaches in a bowl there will be always someone that doesn't eat em. You just can't please them all and the best part of it is you don't have to.

• Basillisk LV.3 Lurker Dec 12, 2020, 08:07 AM

Downvote is not toxic, fucking crybaby.
    Now this comment IS toxic.

• NO NAME verified Dec 12, 2020, 08:32 AM

get stank ass outta here

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Dec 13, 2020, 11:20 AM

It's been blatantly obvious for the longest time now that no one really cares for flexing type of posts or randumb posts fawning over upcoming Childs from KR/JP versions. If you're going to post something regarding other versions, people will appreciate that it will be done for educational purposes to prepare us for them.

But even after getting told by the community, you continued to post more crap that angered them even more. Your defiance became your undoing and now your account got banned for it. What are you looking for here? A congratulatory message from the community? Job well done?

You can either take this and learn from it, or continue to offend the entire world. You should know by now which side of the fence you fall on.

• KAITO LV.13 Champion Dec 11, 2020, 01:00 PM

it be like that

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 11, 2020, 06:08 PM

There were things not to like in those posts that got downvoted.

• ★テERRリ☆①⑨⑧⑦★ LV.24 Monster Dec 16, 2020, 10:24 PM

Meh. Just let it slide. And keep posting your opinions, questions and moments of rarities and luck. The good guys are always around to appreciate them.

• homesweetciara LV.12 Chief Dec 17, 2020, 03:30 PM

wow, these comments thoo!

I hate to say it, but you're all human!
    All of you need to smarten up and get back to your training! While you were all bickering and complaining, other archfiend candidates were getting stronger!

Mona and Lisa are very disappointed in y'all!

Now Goooo! 💋

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚

Home