Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo!
Dec 13, 2020, 09:26 AM 1,117 read

Amplified Critical Not Working?

FORUM

I was doing some testing to see how good amplified critical is and noticed no increase in damage to critical hits. Unless amplified stats don't work in story mode I found Water Mafdet with 150 AMP CRIT was doing: Regular hit: 2414 Crit hit: 4829 2414 x 2 = 4828 Which is the standard crit damage with a two times multiplier (tested this earlier without amplified crit). I looked online and there were few resources, but I found every 50 Amplified Crit translates to 15% crit damage increase. Did I waste a core? :/

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Amplified Critical Not Working? image 2

Comment 19

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Dec 14, 2020, 03:28 PM

Pinned Dear Bikini Lisa,
    thank you for informing us about the issue you experienced.
    DC DEVs are currently investigating the issue and
    we will come back to you as soon as possible.
    Best regards,

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Dec 14, 2020, 03:28 PM

Pinned Dear Bikini Lisa,
    thank you for informing us about the issue you experienced.
    DC DEVs are currently investigating the issue and
    we will come back to you as soon as possible.
    Best regards,

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 13, 2020, 10:37 AM

Yes, this sounds like a problem. I've seen a few sources that say it affects critical damage, to the tune of 15% per 50 as you say.

I don't think I'll be making/using any cores until devs clear this up for us!

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 13, 2020, 11:02 AM

Hopefully we get more comments from people that know more about this game. Or maybe it is bugged?

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 13, 2020, 11:47 AM

Maybe a bug? Maybe an intended change from JP/KR? With 3 different versions in 3 different languages, it's hard to know. Would be nice to hear something definitive from devs before investing all those resources.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 13, 2020, 11:53 AM

I messaged support about this already lmao. I hope I don't hear "working as intended" as a response...

• BigBlakCok LV.20 S Dec 14, 2020, 09:42 AM

Did A/B testing on different cores, can confirm at my end that Amp Crit and Amp Agi is NOT WORKING. Can any of the CM or ShiftUp employees look into this and fix it?

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 14, 2020, 10:01 AM

Thanks for also testing!
    I'm talking with support about this and already sent video footage showing my Mafdet with 200 amplified crit still hitting the standard 2x rate. Although I didn't mention amplfied agility cause I didn't know about that.

• Paul Green LV.20 S Dec 13, 2020, 01:35 PM

I asked for a breakdown from Reika, this is what I got: https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/5059823

"Based off a post by the Korean devs in KR update page... can't link it for weird reasons.

HP
    - A Child dies when their HP reaches 0
    - If all Childs in the party reach 0 HP, the battle will be lost

Attack - Increases all skill (Auto/Tap/Slide/Drive) damage and increases healing

Amplification Attack - Increases all skill damage dealt to enemies

Defense - Reduces all skill damage received (does not reduce damage dealt by debuffs)

Amplification Defense - Reduces all skill damage received (does not reduce damage dealt by debuffs)

Agility - Increases skill hit/evasion rate and slightly increases Slide and Drive damage (does not affect the hit/evasion rate of debuffs)

Amplification Agility - Increases Weakness Damage and slightly increases Slide and Drive damage

Critical - Increases Critical Rate and slightly increases Drive damage

Amplification Critical - Increases Critical Attack damage and slightly increases Drive damage"

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 13, 2020, 01:46 PM

Yeah so amplification critical SHOULD increase critical attack damage. I tested it with 150 and 200 Crit AMP and have so far seen zero increase in my crit damage.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 13, 2020, 07:31 PM

Well, recent history does have Annie who initially baffled anyone who invested in her.
    Did anyone get a response from devs in regards to Eshu's barrier? Its description says it's separate, but it displaces the ordinary shields instead.

Maybe Reika Mae would have enough of similar non-explanations to start a new spreadsheet.

• CRBY LV.19 Sage Dec 13, 2020, 10:58 PM

The stat changes are probably based off of the KR Version. We have seen many little changes to the Global Version already. So this whole stat system might not be as reliable as people hoped for. Or it is a bug.

• Shadow when the suns LV.20 S Dec 13, 2020, 10:24 AM

Did you crit more often with the amp crit? Still early for global, but i have heard it increases your % to hit with crit.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 13, 2020, 10:57 AM

That is something I cannot test easily nor notice. Especially when you consider how little crit chance you get per 1000 of the stat.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 13, 2020, 10:28 AM

Amp crit add crit rate (red stat, +100 left/right or +50 midle slots) not crit damage.... crit (white stat) add crit damage (+500 each).

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 13, 2020, 11:00 AM

That sounds backwards from what I heard. The amplification stat is supposed to be different from the base stat. The base crit stat simply gives crit chance.

Although I could test your theory because my core did come with standard white crit.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 13, 2020, 11:04 AM

It is not my theory, someone made a post about a JP site (translated) where they test the core ignition sistem. Maybe I understand it wrong. Idk, I'm confused now.

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 13, 2020, 11:51 AM

I upgraded the amplified crit stat to 200 now and tested it again. There was no change in crit damage.

Ugh I hope this isn't intended...

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 13, 2020, 04:02 PM

are you testing on Ragna?

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Dec 14, 2020, 12:08 AM

I am testing in story missions with Mafdet's tap. However I heard someone else say they didn't notice a difference in crit damage on water Mafdet in what I guess ragna after unlocking the core. I guess it is ragna because they are hitting 64k crits.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyChildGlobal/comments/k8nhzy/comment/gf57bfn

Home