Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Dec 16, 2020, 03:45 AM 508 read

Why I hate the Ignition System

FORUM

Unwanted expenses. - If you're f2p then the grind and saving up just became more intense. - If you're p2w ( Yes we have that. ) then you'll be paying more to keep up with the hotshots. Game is RNG with low odds so in most cases more than double the cost if you want your 7 copies, and ignition cores. - There is now a downside to using HoR, as there are downsides to using Ignition. But forget using HoR anyway. Ignition is a tax on nearly every resource. If we don't pay it our existing finished units will become weak in PvP and other events. Along the lines of infinity it was never necessary to be even stronger, especially while our units are prone to expiration due to new units creeping on them. Personal experience... I got 1 copy of Leo and after a crystal disaster I decided to leave it at that. ( Crystals spent unknown. A lot ) Used HoR twice, no Leo. ( Twelve 5☆ ) I did end up buying the prism (which is kinda useless, gave it to Leo ) $50 USD Ignited Mafdet twice ( four 5☆ units 198 ignition core material ) Now I can't speak for everyone but I was a lot happier forking out cash and maybe getting that 7th copy and some fodder for HoR, then 1 shotting the raid, but to me it seems as though I will no longer be getting my copies in a timely manner, and ignition now is priority. 4☆ should be the required material. Even if we needed 6 of them per ignition that would've been better This isn't really something that makes some of us happy. It's a good concept but the requirements is a real drag.

Comment 11

• Rhominus LV.19 Dub Collector Dec 16, 2020, 03:50 AM

Pain in the ass system. I've got 3 childs started but I don't think they will be maxed anytime soon. I'm F2P and hope to stay that way.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Dec 16, 2020, 05:27 AM

Maybe they will be more generous with free 5* in events because now we have to struggle between using folders on HoR or ignition. The ignition is kind of the top priority if you want to do well. Most other gacha games the only gambling part is summon but in this there are too much gambling elements from summon, craft system and now ignition core. The last 2 should be options you can pick based on amount of materials used plus certain amount of grinding to unlock.

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Jan 19, 2021, 01:09 AM

Ah yeah it seems like a lot, but in gacha terms it's quite streamlined here.

I played a Pedo game called Girls X Battle for a while, (left after it sunk in that one 10-yr girls moveset -Wildtress- was literally a condom)

That game uses full gambling on everything, even event loot has to be rolled for, and purchase prices in event shops are literally bidding wars that cost money, but only the top bidder gets a prize. ($600 for a skin at times)

Then there is the hell of character improvements... At Max level you can limit break, get a specialized evolution, get a specialized weapon, raise the affection state, raise the scroll (character tokens) boost, gem your weapon with random enchants, add extra skills to your character by forcing studies, give your weapon an element attribute, buy the character skins, get a pet to raise, give the pet extra skill slots, find pet tokens... And like 12 more upgrade systems I forgot about... Plus they added 2 more u hear...

It's pretty nice here really.

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Dec 16, 2020, 08:33 AM

I think its fine. pve content hasn't been scaled up yet to the point that ignition is required to do well, and pvp teams are generally around the same level as me since I don't attempt to rank

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Jan 19, 2021, 01:14 AM

If ignition is needed for PvE, this game could tank... That's not something they should want to be waving in front of a casual player.

• UnderBlade LV.6 Nomad Dec 16, 2020, 09:56 AM

Shift up want to prolong longevity of the game, introduce new system for whales to sink more funds to maximize child potential ofc.
    Keep the ceiling higher for veteran, since they probably exhausted all the possible feature to max out childs power.
    They release it early in global probably want to get more funds for ongoing/future projects, alongside Tap Tap ver to keep cashflow.

• Zagpak LV.12 Chief Dec 16, 2020, 04:13 AM

For my part, I think we should review the HoR to 5* or the obtaining of blood gems (to make more HoR 4*) .

Especially not to discourage new players who don't even have a +6. There are so many choices in 5* that it's rarer than before to have the one you want.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 16, 2020, 09:46 AM

Pick up summon banners constantly cycle through narrow sets of Childs a newer player might want. At least in theory.

They also don't get hit with diminishing returns, when they aren't at high uncaps.

What they're screwed without is knowing what systems to ignore and what to focus on.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Dec 16, 2020, 04:57 AM

I feel u

• robyn85 LV.12 Chief Dec 16, 2020, 03:42 PM

i think it's fine, i dont think ignition is needed to enjoy the game. But i like the skill modifiers, thats a cool thing to have as a goal to work for. Same reason i enjoyed the equipment enchants, it makes your equipment feel more special, your pvp attacker rocking that legendary 3x S tier mod weapon etc. Im not f2p but a very light spender.

• gamer1524 LV.3 Lurker Dec 16, 2020, 11:52 AM

we all do

Home