CRBY LV.19 Sage
Dec 17, 2020, 10:31 PM 256 read

Development Team appreciation

FORUM

So we had a few bugs in the game regarding Ignition cores. Not only did the dev team react quickly but they also compensated everybody in such a generous manner.   We got Ignition cores (worth 30.000 crystals and six 5 Star Childs!) and a bunch of core materials on top of it. This is something you see very rarely in modern gacha games. And this game and it's devs have even done such awesome stuff before (remember the snowflake gold fiasco?).   That is why I just wanna say Thank You! Thank you for being so generous with rewards in the game in general and thank you for being so fair with your compensations.

Comment 5

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 17, 2020, 11:57 PM

Those who spent money to buy into the ignition system to obtain an edge over free-to-play masses -- got screwed. Their edge is now submerged in the giveaway everyone has.
    And whoever starts the game after this event -- gets even worse time trying to compete.
    There's never a good solution to such failures.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 18, 2020, 08:09 AM

Occasional issues are inevitable and there's never a perfect solution. They did what they could to make amends. What do you want, a time machine? You're just pointing out problems without offering solutions.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 18, 2020, 10:44 AM

My reply read that there was never a good solution. Your reply seems critical of mine and reads there was never a perfect solution. Hmm. 🤔

Whoever the god of Look-at-the-Bright-Side is, their religion is safe from a lack zealots.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Dec 18, 2020, 12:27 PM

lol, was that supposed to be clever? My point was that there will always be problems.

Whoever the god of pointless whining is, their religion is safe from a lack of zealots.

• robyn85 LV.12 Chief Dec 18, 2020, 09:23 AM

Hell yeah

Home