Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Dec 18, 2020, 05:09 PM 435 read

PvP Platinum 5: team update.

FORUM

Hi everyone, with the new ignition update PvP has become increasingly difficult, but at the same time this gives us the possibility to create different and interesting teams to use or face against.   Most of the time I have found different types of teams than before.     Here is my new team:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP Platinum 5: team update. image 2

The main strategy is to synchronize Banshe (Sleep debuff and def to 0, at random) and Madfet (x6 hits, priority debuffed) slide as close together as possible, this way she will have a chance to one shot any enemies.   It happens sometimes to crt with Madfet for over 30k+ damage if the target has Banshee debuff. (5-8 k crt damage without Banshe debuff, depending from the enemy defense and buffs)   Banshe slide + Madfet drive is a good combo as well, lots of damage + recovery block.   Pomona, Dana and Thisbe (leader) help to control and maintain alive the team.   Revives allies and immortality buff are really important in this team, because most Platinum 5 players use ignited childs in PvP and I often lose someone during the battle.     Equipment:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP Platinum 5: team update. image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP Platinum 5: team update. image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP Platinum 5: team update. image 6

Skills order (I play it manually, this setting is for PvE):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP Platinum 5: team update. image 8

Madfet Ignited:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP Platinum 5: team update. image 10

First core: Amp Atk (Amp atk, Amp agi, Amp crt)     Banshee Ignited:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - PvP Platinum 5: team update. image 12

First core: Amp def (Amp def, Amp agi, Amp agi)       That’s all for now. Until next time.  

Comment 5

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Dec 19, 2020, 07:04 PM

Eve see your team and she is very very angry...

• robyn85 LV.12 Chief Dec 19, 2020, 06:17 AM

Here's mine, didnt change a thing apart from igniting chang'e. Full auto team. I avoid any enemy team with sytry or double tank double healer as they can be toss ups.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 19, 2020, 06:29 AM

Nice team composition. :)

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 18, 2020, 07:54 PM

For the strategy outlined wouldn't Banshee be better off with Amp Def + non-Amp-Agl + non-Amp-Agl core?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 18, 2020, 08:46 PM

Probably yes, but a triple Amp stats (red) give lot of extra stats (in my case she reach 61k power with that).

A white stat (agi, like your example) would give 500 x slot (3 slot each side, so 3000 in total), I thinks with that on paper can make her faster but she will lose power.

My Madfet, before I found that better core, had a Amp Atk (Amp atk, Def and Atk) and with the same gear she reached 47k power... instead with this new core now she have 69k.

So in conclusion, if you can find a triple Amp stat (red) give it as first slot on the child you want to ignite fully.

Home