XyriS LV.7 Nomad
Dec 20, 2020, 03:02 PM 319 read

Ignition problems...๐Ÿ˜”

FORUM

Why some childs have Ignition options while others don't?๐Ÿค” I want my hildr to ignite but no options there to do it... Is it something the devs will add later or the ignitions are exclusive to some childs?๐Ÿ™

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ignition problems...๐Ÿ˜” image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ignition problems...๐Ÿ˜” image 3

Comment 6

• dikstra LV.20 S Dec 20, 2020, 03:37 PM

When the ignition came out, there were patch notes saying 5* water, all 3* and any future childs would get it at that moment. Just need to read the notes more. Other elements will be ignitable later.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Dec 20, 2020, 03:35 PM

Other childs will get the ignition later... you have only to wait.
    For now you can only ignite water childs, Banshe, Tiamat, Eshu (and all new released 5 star childs in the future)and 3* star childs.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Dec 21, 2020, 01:24 AM

I went over at the Chinese moot some days ago and saw CM Daisy replying to forum posts about this (something our CMs never do unless we post in bugs&report but whatever) and they said there will be a revision to the ignition system at the end of this month.
    https://moot.us/lounges/240/boards/1154/posts/5056344

I don't know Chinese but from the machine translation I gather they'll make it possible to ignite 4*s and more 5*s with the new year.

• XyriS LV.7 Nomad Dec 21, 2020, 03:30 AM

really? that's cool. I don't understand Chinese as well so you are my only fact checker. thanks for helping ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• ๅˆๆœˆ็ขณ LV.15 Chief Dec 21, 2020, 03:35 AM

Because one element's ignition is updated 4 weeks a time would make more money. If all elements' ignition are updated at one time, players will know which child is the strongest at once. Like Japanese server, global server will do the same thing, just updating one element's ignition 4 weeks a time.
    What you said is right. Light's ignition will be updated on Dec 31st when the dark world boss event open.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Dec 22, 2020, 09:30 AM

maybe on the next ignition update tho

Home