Lynn LV.19 Iron Man
Dec 23, 2020, 03:41 AM 236 read

[Best Child #3] Round 1 - Results

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [Best Child #3] Round 1 - Results image 1

Hi hiii~ It's your host, Lynn! I want to thank you once again for joining me on this new tournament. We got as much as 60+ votes on some of the matches! And also very positive reviews with tons of likes on the posts, thanks! Anyways! This is what you're here for... Let's find out which Childs won on the first round!!  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [Best Child #3] Round 1 - Results image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [Best Child #3] Round 1 - Results image 4

Wow!! Werewolf vs Pallas sure was tough! They were head to head all the way to the last minute! And this first round was no trouble for Medb, Luna, Christmas Leda or Thanatos.. You think they have the potential to win this season?   Next round... Quarter finals!! This is what the matches are gonna be:  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [Best Child #3] Round 1 - Results image 6

Did your favorite Child win their match? Who are you rooting for? Who's gonna win?   Make sure to tune in Channel Evil tomorrow for the QUARTER FINALS!!   I hope I meet you then!   Lynn, out!  

Comment 7

• Gatsu86 LV.24 Champion Dec 23, 2020, 08:51 AM

My favorite in this case is Luna, but I didn’t expect Pallas to lose (1 vote to a draw lol).

Ps. What happens if two child got the same number of votes, who will pass the round in that case?

• Lynn LV.19 Iron Man Dec 23, 2020, 08:56 AM

I'm still trying to figure out what to do if such thing would happen LOL been lucky so far

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Dec 23, 2020, 07:55 AM

INCONCEIVABLE!!!! How did werewolf win over Palas. I call for a recount. If that's who's left, let's go ahead and give Khepri the trophy 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

• galaxysilver LV.10 Best Squadmate Dec 23, 2020, 02:08 PM

It's gonna be hard to choose between Babel and Thanatos, though if I choose based on looks, Babel will win, haha (◔‿◔)

• Shineku LV.18 Parasite Dec 24, 2020, 02:42 AM

Taste 😌

• galaxysilver LV.10 Best Squadmate Dec 24, 2020, 04:33 AM

oho yes 😌💅

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Dec 23, 2020, 07:33 PM

I’m surprised, although Syrinx has a beautiful design, i though for sure Cube Moa was gonna win due to her presence in PVP. Syrinx pretty much retired when Neptune came along

Home