Mr. Gallo LV.17 Sage
Dec 31, 2020, 03:46 AM 520 read

Bad ignition cores - sell it or keep it?

FORUM

Ignition cores can be sold for 7 Blood Gems. Should I keep them all or should I sell some of them? I don't spend any real money on the game, and my only ignited child so far is Goga. I still don't have that many 5* to use on Ignition, nor have many fully uncapped units, so I think it will take some time for me to really need ignition material.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Bad ignition cores - sell it or keep it? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Bad ignition cores - sell it or keep it? image 4

Comment 8

• Paul Green LV.20 S Dec 31, 2020, 03:56 AM

Every step of the ignition process requires a core, meaning to fully ignite a Child you'll need 12 cores and 5 childs of the same element. Keep them; it doesn't matter whether or not the core has good stats, only the initial core matters.

• Mr. Gallo LV.17 Sage Dec 31, 2020, 04:57 AM

Thank you very much!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Dec 31, 2020, 04:13 AM

I would say keep the ignition materials. They are rare and expensive and when you're ready to ignite childs in the future you'll be able to. Or else you'll spend weeks or months gathering materials to make ignition cores f2p style.

Ignition cores are Impossible to obtain whenever we please in f2p. For p2w it is painfully expensive as follows

- For $20 USD we get 33 of each core material ( not completed cores.

- 1 Ignition core requires 99 materials ( and one 5* unit). With the first point in mind, it cost $60 USD to create 1 of each core.

- In P2W, to fully ignite a unit cost as low as $180, "if you don't care which core goes where."

- P2W players will also want to buy the $10 Summon Ticket lucky box, 71% chance of not even getting a single summon ticket, so might as well buy all 20 of them per month for the low cost of $200 USD.

With 7 blood gems the only thing we can do is waste it on skipping 2 sections in devil pass with 1 blood gem left.

Also important to note.....

In Destiny Child, you'll hear the slogan "Let's Play with Demons"

So do not get swindled, ( Yes they will try to swindle us, we have to turn down some of their offers once in awhile ) while 7 Blood gems is nearly useless, the ignition core paves the way to Godliness.

Please save them all.

• Mr. Gallo LV.17 Sage Dec 31, 2020, 04:57 AM

Very helpful, thanks!

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Dec 31, 2020, 03:35 PM

or 4000 - 4500 crystals to make 99 materials. which is a lot easier to get a hold of.

• mUmU LV.14 Chief Dec 31, 2020, 03:52 AM

Save it you will need lot of it later

• ReaD LV.20 S Dec 31, 2020, 12:22 PM

keep it..bad core is important after the 1st node of ignition.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Dec 31, 2020, 04:56 PM

You can have the most direct rates.

One core has a five-star child in it along with 5k crystals worth of ignition mats. I wasn't aware it was sellable for blood gems, but five-star childs are available for same blood gems in banners or blood collection shop. One child costs 120 gems.

Home