Pink Ballons LV.21 S
Jan 1, 2021, 12:20 AM 381 read

New Idols thoughts

FORUM

SATURN, and ARIA hugeeee down grade and locked to only dark world boss S+ utility, while MARS Huge buff in utility and usabiliity, maybe even viabke in PVP now

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - New Idols thoughts image 2

What di y'all think ?

Comment 9

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 1, 2021, 07:33 AM

New Mars wil probably find it's place in endless duel,i don't see her anywhere esle atm.
    They'r adding "fever time childs" for wb, Ganesha for Fire,Giltine for Water,now New Saturn for Light, soon Dark and Wood will come, so nothing special bout New Saturn,just another good buffer for light team.
    New Aria is a real disappointment. She has really good leader buff,but 3 hit slide on full ignition? wtf man.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 1, 2021, 07:38 AM

ikr, while we r all dealing with teams that have 6 hit slides

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jan 1, 2021, 08:03 AM

Old Mars is rly better then New Mars pvp wise,with some very good gear she can oneshoot light childs like Neptune/Pomona in pvp,ofc her targeting is not very good.
    If Old one will get 4 hit slide like on JP on ignition i'll bring her back to pvp as 2-nd attacker.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 1, 2021, 08:26 AM

that js interesting, maybe the next update will bring dark childs to ignition (really looking for my elizabeth )

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 1, 2021, 12:52 AM

Previous Aria has huge utility and is used everywhere, you mean? For this to be a downgrade.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 1, 2021, 01:20 AM

not quite aria was trash regardless, but they could make her usefull now

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 1, 2021, 01:15 AM

idk, then use the other ones you have. you don't have to use them or even keep them, it seems you're upset with them and think they are trash. i recommend if thats the way you feel about them use them for oynx.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jan 1, 2021, 01:22 AM

wouldn't say trash, i'm disappointed bcs I don't like when they lock childs to only one specific type of event and element, it limits too much, but i will keep them bcs I do love their design

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 1, 2021, 01:41 AM

well there is only a handful of childs that are multi functional in that sense. most new childs are usually only for that event or element type event.

Home