Jimmiee LV.11 Chief
Jan 2, 2021, 12:20 PM 760 read

Significantly Slower WB clearing this Time(Taking into account Double DMG event)

FORUM

Compared to precedent WB clearing experiences. This time, in the Global version, ppl clearing WB are significantly slower.   I personally think Devs just take it for granted that ppl in the global version are pretty much on the same stage as other servers(JP, KR)? I really wonder if Devs Team seriously thinks most of the ppl can ignite all the important child for WB? (I think last time with the water ignition announced, ppl clearing WB really fast, so Devs are just thinking, yeah, this time, ppl in the global server could do fairly at the same pace or even faster xd)   But you know fully igniting one child is really pricey and expensive, not to mention igniting all core child, such as Gun/Bridal Hildr, or Light Frej, Batest, Aria, Light werewolf, Light Sytry, or others...   Considering the global version is far behind the other 2 servers, I could expect there would be only around 90-100 clears this time(Already taking into account the double damage event. I do hope the clearing times can be higher, otherwise there would be no good to us players), which is about less than half of the last WB clears(over 170 clears IIRC).   I Hope Devs can realize this and adjust this kind of stuff later on, and Double damage Event could help, but I still doubt it. We have to rely on our populations  

Comment 16

• Cheesaw LV.20 Assassin Jan 2, 2021, 12:29 PM

The devs just announced a x2 damage event for us to defeat more bosses.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/280/posts/5173448/event-wb-special-hot-time-double-damage

• Jimmiee LV.11 Chief Jan 2, 2021, 12:42 PM

Alright, lets see whats gonna happen xd. Hope the clearing times can be driven up fast!

• RYE LV.13 Chief Jan 2, 2021, 06:46 PM

Japan is already at 34th WB clear, last time I check DC global is at 20 plus something not sure though

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 2, 2021, 12:45 PM

If last WB we cleared 170 levels, with ignition or without ignition why can't we do the same? Are there more bosses than before?

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Jan 2, 2021, 02:32 PM

what u mean why? cos power creep same as with ragna every boss have more HP than previous one (this time seems MUCH more)

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 2, 2021, 02:39 PM

Each bosses have the same hp about 1M hp, I asked if the number of bosses are similar or there are more of them compared to the last WB.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Jan 2, 2021, 03:44 PM

There's a multiplier involved for HP, though. Like here, it's 1 million X 104,581. Meaning 1 million damage has to be done 104,581 more times to get rewards and increase boss counter.

I don't know what the max multiplier is (this boss has already been worked on) but it feels like it's higher this time around.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 2, 2021, 03:46 PM

From what I've seen so far, for me seams similar to last WB. For that reason I ask it, because if is similar ignition or not will not matter.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Jan 2, 2021, 03:49 PM

Yeah, maybe it is. I mean, it feels slower to me, but there are like 9 days left at we're already at the "21th" boss. 😉

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 2, 2021, 04:19 PM

P. Argonaut  I checked the level up, it count 187k...
    if anyone remembers the last WB number of bosses, we can compare them.

• P. Argonaut LV.22 Insomniac Jan 2, 2021, 09:36 PM

Gatsu86  238k now. Looks like it increases as the counter goes up.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 2, 2021, 09:40 PM

P. Argonaut  I didn’t remember if the levels increased also in the last WB, for now it seams doable.

We should reach 170 with these days of 100% damage increase.

• dikstra LV.20 S Jan 2, 2021, 10:48 PM

P. Argonaut  Nah, our current boss is 1m x 238k from the start... but JP is 1m x 118k (you can always see full HP if you go to practice mode).

It is really strange because one would assume JP boss should have more HP... JP being ahead of us (and with ignition available for all elements).

• NO NAME verified Jan 3, 2021, 03:02 AM

Gatsu86  Don't forget 100% increase ends at 4th Jan.. so even 150 bosses would be a stretch

• RYE LV.13 Chief Jan 2, 2021, 04:56 PM

True, I've noticed it too.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 2, 2021, 09:31 PM

Maybe not the most relevant bit, but the previous two times an event introduced three childs to lvl up to 60 in mission pass, the first week of the event had all daily dungeons unlocked.

I know in JP the evolution/enhancement/gold dungeons work 24/7 on stamina, not on daily limits. So it could fit with a trend to make life harder for global server.

Home