NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Jan 23, 2021, 10:20 PM 294 read

Destiny Child Forum

FORUM

I am curious to know what the further of Destiny Child is in the sense of game information and player-to-player communication. As many have seen, Moot will be selling out to Band and much of the members of Moot will have their information sent there unless they opt-out. Will Destiny Child reestablish their game information on Band or will you choose a different platform to allow for player communication such as Facebook, Discord, etc? Where will we find stuff like the upcoming event calendars, promo codes and so on after February?

Comment 3

• Baeronin LV.9 Gym Leader Jan 24, 2021, 12:53 AM

Looks like the "Curse of Neptune" lives well.
    Every time Neptune has appeared, disaster has amplified in her wake.
    Last time she destroyed the community structure by removing the social aspect of events, and left arguments in her wake..

This time the Corona has a new variant with a higher rate, riots are breaking out over elections near me, and Moot is shutting down.

I know calling it a "curse" is purely absurdist but the coincidence is a bit laughable.
    Whenever Neptune returns something bad happens to the community. So I shrugged and made up the quote for myself... But this Moot thing is a bit too steep.

Both times the community got blasted in her wake.... Hmmm.

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Jan 28, 2021, 07:05 AM

This news makes me sad ☹

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 24, 2021, 02:56 AM

Remember giveaways for Facebook following and retweets? Because some person at devs/publishers has their salary banking on social media involvement with Destiny Child, that person will advocate some event like a five-star ticket for posting at Bang DC lounge. I'm not sure 10x premium ticket will cut it.

Home