Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion
Jan 30, 2021, 03:03 AM 804 read

WB Heket team update.

FORUM

I tested Ganesha as a leader and it seams improving my damage output a lot. I checked the WB ranking and I found few players using her as leader, most of them use Sweet Leda or Student Eve instead, isn’t it worth it using her leader skill? Team:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Heket team update. image 2

New leader: Ganesha New drive order: Christmas Leda, Lovey-Dovey Sytry and Ganesha Skill order: Check my last post about team for WB Heket, the skill order is the same as last “Edit” that I made there. Practice mode 1 (drive order: Werewolf, Sytry and Ganesha):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Heket team update. image 4

Practice mode 2 (drive order: Christmas Leda, Sytry and Ganesha):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Heket team update. image 6

Real battle 1 (drive order: Christmas Leda, Sytry and Ganesha):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Heket team update. image 8

Real battle 2 (drive order: Christmas Leda, Sytry and Ganesha):

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Heket team update. image 10

Rip Thetis, your sisters will avenge you. :p

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB Heket team update. image 12

That’s it, until next time.

Comment 7

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 30, 2021, 04:19 AM

I'm going to try that. You've gotten strong Gatsu.

I don't know if I want to ignite those two as of yet. They are too temporary for me to utilize at the moment.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 30, 2021, 04:30 AM

Sweet Leda is not needed fully ignited, neither C. Bathory.. it help to score better that’s it.

C. Bathory can be worth to ignited if you want to use her also vs the next wood Ragna Break and in pvp.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jan 30, 2021, 04:40 AM

I noticed your previous updates. Even without ignition you're doing double my best damage output.

My guess is it's the Sweet Leda +6

My passion for the game is dwindling, came into this event with no crystals, bought some shit like a bad habit, I got 1 copy of the new units and I'm just going to settle for 20-30 million damage. Save up materials for the future etc.

There should be a greater reward for our achievements.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jan 30, 2021, 04:52 AM

I'd say the only people getting proper reward for their achievement in this game are those who install the uncensored patch.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 30, 2021, 04:58 AM

You have a good point. :)

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Jan 30, 2021, 05:07 AM

Is probably C. Bathory cause she crit like crazy, sometimes even for 700k x hit. A part from that... gear and gear options, spa, uncaps and skill lv make a huge difference in damage output.

I bought crystals as well sometimes, mainly when they release those 54k packages... Or when they release the attendance packages with lot of childs (I avoid the attendance with SC, I don’t need that).

• Harkonnen LV.9 Nomad Jan 31, 2021, 02:09 PM

nice

Home