Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic
Feb 2, 2021, 12:17 AM 280 read

Silent lowering of evo crystals drop rate

FORUM

The perceived drop rate of red crystals in the 2-6-4-1 story dungeon has dipped way below 10% after the Jan 28th patch. It was never a terrific help in grinding through the backlog of Small Aurora Hearts anyway (get them evolved to five stars and evolve whatever else using them rather than base 5-stars). Now it looks laughable. Childs seem to drop more often, but not drastically so. I thought they (edit: the crystals) do drop still, but I seem to have had three screenshots of daily 10 tries without a single crystal. This patch, I'm not going to pursue the mission pass of getting the new childs to lvl 60. There's not enough exp around. Stamina, while over the limit since forever, has been being burnt away very fast lately. Wasn't that funny, that log in bonus 100 stamina event? Worth whooping three to four fruitless midnight parades, or Narrative Dungeons or story dungeons of later chapters. Crystals are the next thing to starve some players off of.

Comment 8

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Feb 2, 2021, 02:12 AM

For Red crystals you mean the red materials to evolve fire child? I get that more easily from the PvP shop, I've never really relied on the stuff dropped in story mode.

A part from that I agree for the stamina issue, we need more of it.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 2, 2021, 03:17 AM

Before.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 2, 2021, 03:18 AM

After.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 2, 2021, 03:21 AM

Exp bonus is from the weekend hot time event. If I do story anyway, I'd prefer more useful drops, so I'd rather have red crystals.

• tachiiderps LV.12 Chief Feb 2, 2021, 04:21 PM

10 games is not really a good sample size lol

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 3, 2021, 03:30 PM

By the time of posting it was 30 and counting. The drop of crystals is simply negligent now. Worthy of being called a bug, but I don't see much reason to report it through the shiftup's support suite.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 3, 2021, 05:07 PM

Having internalized the idea of uselessness of my usual farming spot, I've switched to 3-1-4-1 (or "3-1 stage 7").

Now I am not sure anything drops anywhere!

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 5, 2021, 06:08 PM

Still not sure what to think.
    On patch day (Thursday, Feb. 4th) as if the patch allowed crystals to drop. Now, on Friday, they've dried up again.

Home