Jonathan Cassell LV.8 Nomad
Feb 2, 2021, 12:21 PM 376 read

So Question...

FORUM

So I was just wondering if this is a character in the game or not cause I can't find her or she's just on this Soul Carta card not a character in game (yet...) that's all kinda weird I know but oh well I was curious and who better to ask then you all. Thanks & have a good evening/night

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - So Question... image 2

Comment 8

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 2, 2021, 12:32 PM

• Jonathan Cassell LV.8 Nomad Feb 2, 2021, 12:41 PM

what really!?๐Ÿค”
    But...there so different but I thought it might be her ok sure thanks ๐Ÿ‘ for making sure

(bummer to be an ass but she looks so much better on the card tbh)

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 2, 2021, 11:29 PM

honestly i feel the same way. but i am more then sure they are one in the same. They have a lot of similarities, the hair ornaments, clothing, and also the wings.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 3, 2021, 01:43 PM

It's normal state of affairs. The art can go on tangents of various sorts.

The first DOAXVV collab is the one out of place, its art having been the most straightforward cg from their game.

• Jonathan Cassell LV.8 Nomad Feb 3, 2021, 01:47 PM

I really like the art on that damn card then I'm like let's see who this is and then it's like not the same plus it hardly changes when you Awaken her (๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm sad now) all jokes aside kinda lame on there end

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 3, 2021, 03:17 PM

And did you recognize who's on the Seaside Goddess carta?

• Jonathan Cassell LV.8 Nomad Feb 3, 2021, 03:23 PM

That's Guardian Chang'e.....and what it looks fine (what am I missing?) I know that's not Sunny Chang'e so...

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 3, 2021, 03:26 PM

Jonathan Cassellย  Well, back in the days I didn't realize it was Chang'e, she is rather removed from the original designs. Maybe it's just me.

Home