NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Feb 11, 2021, 08:30 AM 264 read

Skill Clarification

FORUM

I've been wondering for some time now, but never asked. What exactly does the (137.1%) mean in relation to the damage this slide skill does? I believe I've seen something similar to this on other childs. If you could please explain this it would be greatly appreciated. And thank you.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Skill Clarification image 2

Comment 4

• SheepPun LV.11 Chief Feb 11, 2021, 10:25 AM

I don't remember what it is exactly but I do know that number is related to your equipment stats.
    It /maybe/ a scaling property for her slide damage?

Sorry I couldn't be anymore help.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Feb 11, 2021, 10:30 AM

thank you. that does provide some clarity as the way it's worded/typed I assumed it might be some kind of multiplier. something similar used in algebra.

3057(137.1%) = 3057 x 1.371

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Feb 12, 2021, 04:11 PM

I've seen someone claim that flat values and percent values react differently to buffs. But then there are healers casting regen of %hp.
    We have to guess, it's impossible to know from such an idiotic description. ๐Ÿ˜

• Poorvert LV.3 Lurker Feb 14, 2021, 08:42 AM

It's almost equivalent to more % damage than the average attack instead of another bonus. It means it benefits more than average from the attack stat. That means the attack buffs you get from other childs and ignition mean more. (But not as good as ignited skill and carta bonuses on multi hits.) It's just a bunch of background stats competing to be relevant though.

Home